Full Sail Ahead
- Fun And Expletives Repleted As they meet, corporate chiefs see some modest gains ahead. // Time;
Information about the meeting held by the U.S. Business Council in Hot Springs, Virginia in 1978 is presented. The council includes around 100 top corporate chieftains and highest government officers. It mentions the discussion on business policies with Federal Reserve chairman William Miller,...
- The Race Ahead. Adamopoulos, William // Forbes Asia;Feb2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p8
The article focuses on the topics which have been published in this journal resulting in its success in Asia and the events which took place in 2011. It informs about various business leaders who were part of this journal's success stories which include Kumar Birla of the company Aditya Birla...
- Calendar. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/9/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p6
A calendar of events for Utah from August 10 to September 24, 2010 is presented which includes the Second Annual High-Level Symposium for Utah Middle Market Business Owners and CEOs sponsored by the Utah Fund of Funds on September 8-9, the conference "Touchpoint: Fourth Annual Conference for...
- Grand chiefs and Stelmach ink deal to meet regularly. Crowfoot, Bert // Windspeaker;Jul2008, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p19
Information about several papers discussed at a meeting of three grand chiefs with Premier Ed Stelmach on the signed agreement that will allow them to meet on a regular basis in Alberta is presented. Topics include housing, health care and the environment. The meeting featured several leaders...
- NPF to discuss austerity measures. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);6/25/2013, p1
The article offers information on the central executive council meeting of the Naga People's Front (NPA) to be held to discuss the austerity measures after the Central government of India reduced Nagaland's annual plan funds by 13 percent at NPA's central office in India.
- Second International Quality Summit `Quality and... // Credit World;NOV92, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p28
Presents the Second International Quality Summit involving chief executive officers from various American corporations. Theme of the summit; List of program in the summit; Name of the speaker and members of both panels.
- CORRECTION. // Crain's Detroit Business;11/17/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p0002
A correction to an article about the Michigan Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Summit in the November 10, 2014 issue is presented.
- Be Small, Act Big, Thrive. // Credit Union Management;Sep2011, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p52
The article offers information on the CEO/Executive Team Networkâ„¢ conference to be held at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas resort in Las Vegas, Nevada on November 6-9, 2011.
- Sony's Glasgow Sees 2nd-Half Sales Growth. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/7/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the positive outlook of Sony Electronics President Stan Glasgow about consumer electronics (CE) sales for the rest of 2008 and a variety of Sony-related retail initiatives. The article says that he discussed retail, the ongoing digital television (DTV) transition, Sony's...