CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY
- Key Sector Data Tables. // Cambodia Country Review;2001/2002, p34
Provides statistical description of key economic sectors in Cambodia from 1996 to 2000. Production of primary crops and meat in the agriculture and food industries; World agriculture prices; Agricultural exports and imports.
- ECONOMIC OVERVIEW. // Cambodia Country Review;2007, p65
The article presents an economic outlook for Cambodia.
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Nov2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p6
The article offers an overview of the business environment, political and economic risk of Cambodia including tourist arrivals in the country, opposition of Sam Rainsy Party members on the handling of voter registration lists, and the impact of rising production costs in China and Vietnam.
- Cambodia: Why Recovery is Unlikely in the Short Term. Irvin, George // European Journal of Development Research;Dec93, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p123
Explores the nature of transition to market economy and democratic polity in Cambodia. Effects of wars and isolation on the economic and social structure; Problems of market transition in centrally planned economies; Weaknesses in the fiscal-financial system; Significance of the stabilization...
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Cambodia;1/12/2010, p7
Information on the economy of Cambodia, including its economic policies, industrial output and employment condition, is presented.
- CAMBODIA. Osborne, Milton // Southeast Asian Affairs;2000, p101
Reports on the political and economic status of Cambodia as of 1999. Politicians and political parties who played a major role in Cambodia's political stability; Issue on Khmer Rouge trials; Corruption, scandals and ther Rule of Law in Cambodia; External relations; Economic outlook for...
- WILL OIL AND GAS MONEY CHANGE THE COUNTRY? // ASEANAffairs;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p23
The article offers information on the economic, political, and social development of Cambodia.
- Country Risk Summary: CAMBODIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jan2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the economic and political conditions in Cambodia. Effect of terrorist attack on Bali, Indonesia in October 2002 on the security of the country; Announcement of China regarding the country's foreign debt; Uncertainty about the aid provided by European Union.
- DATA & FORECASTS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Aug2007, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p6
A chart is presented that compares the economic conditions of Cambodia from 2005 to 2008.