Government To Offer Petrolimex Equity
- National care fund could be LTC base. Holt, Natalie // Money Marketing;4/21/2011, p16
The article offers information on the model introduced by Thinktank Strategic Society Centre that will deliver long-term care funding, built in a national care fund managed by the private sector.
- Ongoing Evolution. Malesardi, Maryann // Journal of Government Financial Management;Fall2014, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including government services, financial management, and private-sector management.
- Executive Guide: Creating Value Through World-class Financial Management: AIMD-00-134. // GAO Reports;4/1/2000, p1
To help promote the effective implementation of financial management reform across the federal government, GAO studied the financial management practices and improvement efforts of nine leading public and private sector organizations--Boeing; Chase Manhattan Bank; General Electric;...
- Parliament Probes Pensions. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Mar2004, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p9
A recent investigation into alleged mismanagement of state pensions is Bahrain parliament's boldest step yet, signaling a will to tackle controversial topics, with a positive impact on reform. Members of Parliament investigating the two state pension funds issued a report implicating three...
- Contrasting Financial Management in the Public and Private Sectors. KNUBEL, JOHN A. // Armed Forces Comptroller;Summer2009, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p44
The article compares financial management in the public and financial sectors. In the public sector, excellence in financial management and the discipline it represents compete with other functions of government. In the private sector, excellence in financial management is a key factor to...
- FÄ°NANSAL GELÄ°ÅžME VE EKONOMÄ°K BÃœYÃœME ARASINDAKÄ° Ä°LÄ°ÅžKÄ°NÄ°N ARAÅžTIRILMASI. Kandir, Serkan Ylmaz; Ömer&İskenderoǧlu; Önal, Yıldırum B. // Journal of the Cukurova University Institute of Social Sciences;2007, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p311
The aim of this study is to investigate the relationship between financial development and economic growth for the period from 1988 to 2004 in Turkey. In the analyses, quarterly values of real per capita national income are used as a proxy for economic growth. On the other hand, four variables...
- OC Cities Pick Up Pace on Job Cuts. MUELLER, MARK // Orange County Business Journal;10/15/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p1
No abstract available.
- "Tracking the Credit Crisis: A Timeline" Traces the Financial Crisis from 2006 to Today. // Financial History;Winter2009, Issue 93, p7
The article reports on the opening of the "Tracking the Credit Crisis: A Timeline" by the Museum of American Finance in the U.S. The initiative aims to trace the development of the financial crisis, which is the most severe and complex economic and financial challenge in modern experience. It is...
- Government Financial Management in New Zealand: A Model for Improving Accountability to the Citizenry. Kamnikar, Judith A.; Kamnikar, Edward G.; Burrowes, Ashley // Journal of Government Financial Management;Fall2011, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p40
The article discusses the key components of the government financial management model in New Zealand. Three acts set the foundation for New Zealand's financial and performance reports, the Constitution Act, the Crown Entities Act, and the Public Finance Act. The financial reporting standards...