THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p5
The article presents political and economic-related developments in Thailand.
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2010 3rd Quarter, p7
The article reports on the impact of the political unrest on the economy of Thailand in 2010.
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2011 4th Quarter, Issue 4, p5
The article offers information related to the economic forecasts and condition of Thailand which includes estimates on growth risks, balance of payments, and the position by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on the constitutional amendment.
- THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jun2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p2
The article offers several topics in Thailand including the decision of the Election Commission that the Democrat Party of Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva should be terminated for breaching laws on political donations, the move of the government to limit excise duties on flexible fuel vehicles...
- THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on the political, economic and business environment risk in Thailand including the formation of a legal team to represent the country to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) to clarify territorial boundary issues between Thailand and Cambodia, the proposal of Thailand's...
- APPENDIX. // Thailand Country Profile;Oct2014, p78
An appendix to the publication "PESTLE Country Analysis Report: Thailand" is presented.
- THAILAND: BUSINESS FORECAST REPORT. // Thailand Country Risk Report;2015 Q1, Issue 1, p1
A country report for Thailand is presented from publisher Business Monitor International Ltd., with topics including 10-year forecasts to 2023; impact of domestic politics on the economy, and fiscal and monetary policies of the country.
- Thailand. // CIA World Fact Book;2016/2017, Vol. 53, p737
A country report for Thailand is presented from the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), with topics including economic condition, political structure, and information on its transportation.
- THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Feb2006, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p2
The article presents information on the political and economic conditions prevailing in Thailand. A public statement has been made by the Malaysian government, declaring that an earlier report about the deportation of 130 Thai Muslims back to their country of origin, is a case of...