Industrial Production To Recover Slowly
- Moderate Growth In H2II. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Oct2011, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p7
The article presents the forecast for the economy of Czech Republic. It says that a 2.4% growth in real gross domestic product (GDP) will be experienced by the country in 2011. It adds that the net exports are expected to remain as key driver of economic growth despite the projected slowdown in...
- Czech industrial production growth accelerates in Feb. // Regional Today;4/13/2015, p1
This article presents economic indicators of the Czech Republic and reports that industrial production has increased by 4.5% year-over-year in February, 2015.
- Banking Sector Will Remain An Outperformer. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Mar2011, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p1
The article offers updates on the economic activity in Qatar. It mentions that the country's banking industry appears recovering and well positioned to attain asset growth in the coming years. It comments that the extensive spending plans of the government will greatly improve the country's...
- Opposing forces. Adkins, Michael // Lawyer;11/9/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p30
The article focuses on the financial challenges faced by the offshore financial centres (OFCs). OFCs has been dealing some governments of the leading economies concentrating on taxation practices and banking secrecy. Moreover, it notes that OFCs' necessary timelag between the establishment and...
- Czech factory survey hints at recovery. // Regional Today;03/04/2013, p2
The article forecasts the possible economic recovery of Czech Republic due to the improved market status of the country's manufacturing sector in February 2013.
- Exports and Financial Shocks*. Amiti, Mary; Weinstein, David E. // Quarterly Journal of Economics;Nov2011, Vol. 126 Issue 4, p1841
A striking feature of many financial crises is the collapse of exports relative to output. This article examines whether deteriorations in bank health can help explain the large drops in exports relative to output. Our article is the first to establish a causal link between the health of banks...
- Country Intelligence: Report: Czech Republic. // Czech Republic Country Monitor;Jun2013, p1
A report on the economic outlook and conditions of Czech Republic as of June 2013 is presented. It mentions the considerable uncertainty of the country's economy given its lethargic domestic demand and strong export dependence. It expects that the commitment of the government to bring the budget...
- Czech Republic: Asset Class Strategy - Equities Relatively Better. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/5/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p14
The article discusses the economic developments in the Czech Republic. It claims that the country's lack of domestic demand and its deep trade and investment integration in the eurozone will result in reduced economic growth in 2012. The Czech Republic's strong ties with Germany, however, will...
- Industry Is Continuing Its Revival and Helps to Boost Exports. // Czech Business & Trade;2010, Issue 3, p23
The article reports that Czech Republic has increased by 10.9% of industrial production due to the balance of trade, improvement in export trade and higher commodity prices.