Deutsche Bank Takes Lead in Non-U.S. Underwriting
- Merrill, Dresdner Set to Take Tradepoint Stake. Forman, Michael // Securities Industry News;09/20/99, Vol. 11 Issue 37, p1
Reports that Merrill Lynch and Co. and London, England-based Dresdner Kleinwort Benson are interested in making a direct investment in Tradepoint Exchange. Exact amount of investment; Schedule of payments; Consultation with some of Tradepoint's other broker-dealer owners. INSET: T.D....
- CSFB, DKB, Merrill Take Tradepoint Stakes. Hendrickson, Mark; Dabaie, Michael // Securities Industry News;09/27/99, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p11
Reports that Credit Suisse First Boston Corp., Dresdner Kleinwort Benson and Merrill Lynch Co. Inc. have joined the consortium of majority shareholders in Tradepoint Financial Network PLC, an electronic stock exchange in Great Britain.
- Top Senior Managers. // Bond Buyer;07/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30929, p6
Ranks the top ten senior underwriters and dealers for non-United States public finance for the first half of 2000. CIBC World Markets; Deutsche Bank; Merrill Lynch & Co.; Dresdner Kleinwort Benson.
- German Pensions Staying In-Country. // American Banker;1/28/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 18, p10
Reports that non-German financial services companies are having difficulty breaking into the country's pension market. Efforts by Merrill Lynch & Co. to build a pension funds business in Germany; Success of Deutsche Bank AG; Comments.
- Out Takes. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/16/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 28, pN.PAG
Presents news pertaining to business enterprises in the U.S. Details of the rules instituted by Merrill Lynch & Co. regarding the purchase of stocks by its equity analysts; Plans of Deutsche Bank AG to purchase an office building from J.P. Morgan Chase.
- Third Quarter Rankings Arrive. Editorial Staff // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/19/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 44, pN.PAG
Presents statistics related to the worldwide advisory league related to merger and acquisitions for the third quarter of 2001. Improvement in the position of Merrill Lynch & Co.; Performance of Deutsche Bank AG; Basis for including any merger in the list.
- Dresdner builds Latin coverage. // American Banker;9/26/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 186, p8
Discloses that Dresdner Kleinwort Benson, the United States investment banking arm of Germany's Dresdner Bank AG, is building up its Latin American coverage in New York.
- Deutsche Bank scores high rankings in securitized private placements. H. B. O. // Private Placement Letter;3/14/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p3
Presents updates related to privately-placed securities in the U.S. Detection of the increase in the securities trading; Ability of Deutsche Bank AG to secure the top post as the top performer in the market; Income of Merrill Lynch and Co. Inc. in its trading; Growth in the total figure for...
- Wall Street May Dominate Global Underwriting, but Not European. Robinson, Danielle // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/26/99, Vol. 65 Issue 30, p10
Reports on the leadership of Merrill Lynch in the league tables for all worldwide debt and equity issuance in the first half of 1999. Claim of US companies that they dominate the world's capital market except Europe; Deutsche Bank AG and ABN Amro NV as leaders for all public Eurobonds in all...