Brandford Reflects on Firm's Record-Breaking Performance
- Net earnings rise for Siebert Financial. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;05/18/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30643, p28
Announces the increase in the first quarter net income of Siebert, Brandford, Shank & Co. in 1999. Results for the same quarter in 1998; Factors affecting the increase.
- Playing With the Big Kids. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;05/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30884, p1
Reports on the survival of San Francisco, California-based securities firm Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. Products and services offered; Bond-financed projects of the company; Ranking of the company.
- Siebert Brandford lures Eaddy from Fitch. Baar, Aaron // Bond Buyer;08/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30202, p30
Reports that Steve Eaddy has left Fitch Investors Service to join Siebert, Brandford Shank & Co.'s banker relations department.
- Dallas assistant city manager returns to public finance at Siebert. Sanders, Lisa; Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;03/18/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30353, p36
Reports on the resignation of Levi Savis, assistant city manager of Dallas, Texas, to join Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. Career highlights.
- Bond firm closes Â£1.7B deal. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;3/24/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p2
The article reports that Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. has closed on its municipal bond. It is stated that the Detroit, Michigan-based company has closed on its largest municipal bond to date, a $1.7 billion offering in March 2008 in general obligation bonds by the state of California. The...
- Siebert Brandford Adds San Diego Office, Muni Vets in L.A., Oakland. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;5/29/2012, p3
The article reports on the office opened by Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. in San Diego, California, as well as on its additions of new employees including Brian Corley as managing director at the Los Angeles office and Anand Kesavan and Steven So at Oakland office.
- Siebert Looks Outside to Boost New York Office, Plans Additional Sales Hires. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31725, p7
Reports on the selection of Mike Keane as marketing director of Siebert Brandford Shank and Co. in New York. Career history of Keane; Recruitment of additional sales professional; Growth of the banking industry.
- Ex-N.Y.C. Comptrollet Thompson Goes to Siebert Brandford. MCGEE, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;4/7/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33295, p6
The article announces that former New York City Comptroller William C. Thompson Jr. was appointed as chief administrative officer and senior managing director of Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. LLC on April 5, 2010.
- EXECUTIVE PROFILE. // San Diego Business Journal;11/12/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 46, p29
The article offers brief profile of Lisa Marie Harris, the vice president in Siebert Brandford Shank and Co. LLC.