PEOPLE IN THE NEWS
- Scholastic VP Named. Minkel, Walter // School Library Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p24
Reports on the appointment of Mark Cummings as vice president and publisher of reference products at Scholastic's library publishing division. Career background; Scope of his responsibilities at the division.
- New Marketing V-P at Scholastic. // Publishers Weekly;8/9/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 32, p120
Reports on the appointment of Linda Keene as executive vice-president of the marketing department at U.S. publishing company Scholastic. Responsibilities of the appointee; Experience of Keene in the financial services industry.
- People in the News. // Book Publishing Report;12/11/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p6
The article presents information on some of the important people who were designated at higher positions in the field of publishing. It is stated that Suzanne Balaban has been elected as the new vice president of communications at the Shalem Center in Jerusalem, Israel. She is said to function...
- PEOPLE MOVING. // Editor & Publisher;3/11/2002, Vol. 135 Issue 10, p25
Reports developments related to the selection and appointment of executives in the publishing industry in the U.S. Appointment of Yves Rogivue at Man Roland Inc.; Designation of Judi Hess of Creo Graphic; Employment of Michelle Grady in Mactive Inc.
- NEWSPEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;04/16/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 16, p10
Reports on executive appointments within the publishing industry in the United States as of April 16, 2001. Patrick Brennan's appointment as vice president of FT.Com; Naming of Brian Blackley as publisher of the 'Atmore Advance' periodical; Selection of Dale Andersen as publisher and general...
- People In The News... // Book Publishing Report;12/4/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p7
Reports the appointment and promotion of several executives in the book publishing industry. Appointment of Joel Feigenbaum as president of Books Are Fun Ltd.; Selection of Pamela Turner as director of content of Overdrive Inc.; Promotion of Dan Crow as vice president and chief financial...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS... // Book Publishing Report;8/27/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p7
Reports on executive movement in the United States publishing industry, recent of August 2001. Dorling Kindersley; New American Library; Simon & Schuster.
- NEWS PEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;8/13/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 32, p10
Reports on key executive appointments at United States publishing companies as of August 13, 2001. Alan G. Silverglat's appointment as senior vice president for finance at Pulitzer Inc.; Promotion of Michael G. Abernathy to president of Landmark Community Newspapers Inc.
- NEWSPEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;03/19/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 12, p12
Focuses on developments concerning executives in the publishing industry in the United States. Appointment of Fred Uffelman as president of the York Newspaper Co.; Selection of Sharon Rosenhause as managing editor of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel; Appointment of John Rung as vice president of...