the big number
- SMART STAT. // Revolution (14605953);Jun2009, p7
Statistics on the amount of time spent by the British people on Facebook is presented.
- GONZO STATS. // Infonomics;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p14
The article presents statistics on the number of members from the Association for Information & Image Management (AIIM) who uses Twitter.
- Social-Network IDs Spread Across the Web. HAMAKER, CHRISTIAN; ARELLANO, JONAH // Rural Telecom;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on statistics on the use of social network identities in the U.S. including Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Yahoo and Google.
- Digit. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);6/7/2010, Vol. 155 Issue 23, p15
The article presents a number related to the amount of social networking sites worldwide with a unique audience.
- BUZZ BIT. // Marketing News;11/30/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 15, p5
Statistics are presented on the results of an online survey linking brand reputation to online social presence.
- metrics. // EContent;Dec2008, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p10
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics including time spent on single online information search by U.S. adult broadband users before experiencing search engine, U.S. business to business online social network advertising spending, and U.S. bloggers from 2007-2012.
- THE STATS. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Aug2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p13
The article presents statistics related to the Internet including the percentage of U.S. citizens using Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and other social media and the value of virtual merchandise purchased through smartphones in 2009.
- SOCIAL STANDING. // Music Week;8/10/2012, Issue 32, p46
Statistics are presented regarding the standings of various social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- SOCIAL STANDING. // Music Week;6/1/2012, Issue 22, p46
Statistics on the official fan pages in Facebook, Tweeter, and YouTube is presented.