Innovative Solutions for Business Performance:
- The future is bright, so I've got to wear shades: Lessons in value from a pair of sunglasses. Blackman, Jeff // Central Penn Business Journal;1/2/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p12
The article offers the author's insights on the need for vendors to focus on delivering product value and services that would fulfill the needs of every customers.
- Know Your Customer. Moosbrucker, Jane; Berger, Emanuel // Training & Development Journal;Mar1988, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p30
Discusses how to improve quality in products and services by turning customer data into organizational change. Organizations' need to anticipate and satisfy customer needs; Customers' expectations for quality products and services.
- Adroit or gauche. Schofield, Leo // Bulletin with Newsweek;7/10/2007, Vol. 125 Issue 6577, p55
The article cites a comparison of favorable and unfavorable services in the business sector of Australia. It is accounted that years ago prescient dinners were suggesting that prices of each entrÃ© in a restaurant should not exceed $20. On the other hand, restaurants has set a price of $40 in...
- Encouraging Service Excellence. Motley, L. Biff // ABA Bank Marketing;Apr2004, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p37
Discusses concepts aimed at encouraging service excellence in customer service management. Treatment toward customer service failures; Emphasis on teamwork in the working environment; Establishment of goals and measurement of performance.
- The Service Organization: Human Resources Management Is Crucial. Schneider, Benjamim; Bowen, Davis E. // Organizational Dynamics;Spring93, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p39
This article discusses the correlation between service orientation of the human resources management (HRM) and the employee's performance indicated in the customers report in the U.S. HRM practices must be designed to fill their crucial role. Service climate was defined as employees' perceptions...
- What is sales? Where is sales? How are sales? Gitomer, Jeffrey // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/20/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p11
The article focuses on the reality that every person in a company is directly or indirectly involved in sales. Customers reportedly judge all components of a transaction from quality of product or service to customer treatment and efficiency of operations. It is stated however, that leaders fail...
- Quality Salespeople Sell, Service, andï¿½. Tanner Jr., John F.; Schmitt, Melissa // American Salesman;Jan2010, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p10
The article discusses the quality of service provided by salespeople to their customers. Quality can be internal or external. Internal is also known as product quality over which salespeople have no control. On the other hand, external quality is created by how salespeople sell and service the...
- The Impact of Quality of Services Provided by Peugeot Company on Customer Satisfaction. Shammot, Marwan M. // Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business;Jun2011, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p1318
This study aims to highlight the relationship between the services provided by Peugeot Company and the customer satisfaction. The related data was collected through a questionnaire distributed on a sample of 100 customers representing the existing customers and potential customers. The findings...
- Transit traffic service in communications networks. Andrianov, G.; Poryazov, S.; Tsitovich, I. // Journal of Communications Technology & Electronics;Jun2011, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p758
Servicing of the traffic in the transit operator network is discussed. The conceptual scheme of servicing of requests in the transit operator network is proposed. This scheme makes it possible to estimate both the subscriber behavior and the actions of the equipment employed by a transit...