- Mixed results. // Cabinet Maker;9/3/2010, Issue 5703, p3
The article reports on the mixed analysis of the economic performance of Great Britain with greater growth in the second quarter of 2010.
- Rebalancing will take more than this. Garlick, Richard // Regeneration & Renewal;11/8/2010, p5
In this article, the author discusses the significance of rebalancing economic growth in Great Britain.
- Benign outlook. Kern, David // Accountancy;Oct2000, Vol. 126 Issue 1286, p87
Comments on the economic conditions in Great Britain as of October 2000. Factors driving economic growth in the region; Call for continued business vigilance; New risks threatening Great Britain's economic outlook.
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: IN BRIEF. // Regeneration & Renewal;11/22/2010, p15
The article offers news briefs related to economic development in Great Britain including the recognition of the South Yorkshire town of Rotherham as the most enterprising place in the country, the formation of an investment fund for local environmental improvements in the south of Birmingham,...
- Growth, inflation and jobless figures deal triple blow. Lewis, Adam // Fund Strategy;4/26/2010, p14
The article reports on the survey conducted by the Office for National Statistics regarding the economic growth in Great Britain.
- Around the Branches. // Management Services;Jun80, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p50
The article reports on various developments that took place at various branches of the Institute of Management Services in Great Britain. The Bedfordshire, England Branch of the Institute held its annual general meeting (AGM) at the White Hart Hotel, Ampthill, England on April 17, 1980. In his...
- Regional economic indicators: with a focus on sub-regional Gross Value Added using shift-share analysis. Oguz, Sebnem; Knight, Jonathan // Economic & Labour Market Review;Dec2010, Vol. 4 Issue 12, Special section p64
This quarter, the Regional Economic Indicators article focuses on explaining the differences in sub--regional economic growth rates (Gross Value Added (GVA)) between 1995 and 2007 by using the shift--share method. The technique is based on the assumption that local economic growth is explained...
- IMF: UK to return to growth in 2013. Langston, Rob // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/ 9/2012, p16
The article presents information on the prospects of the economic condition in Great Britain. The economy is set to contract by 0.4% during 2012 before returning to growth by 1.1% in 2013. The economy is expected to grow more quickly than Germany and France in 2013. The U.S. economy is set to...
- ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE. // UK Country Profile;5/ 1/2013, p43
The article reports on developments related to the economy of Great Britain as of May 2013. It discusses the role of the services industry in economic development and the recession in 2012. It examines the concern on the increase of public debt and the plan of the government to implement...