PEOPLE AND POSTS
- SNAP SHOT. // Travel Weekly Australia;Jun2013, Issue 204, p12
The article presents several photographs of the 2013 Travel Weekly Roadshow and also presents quotes from several travel consultants including Arianna Parmesani sharing show experience, Julia Rainer meeting new people and Denise Bradley learning about Oman.
- West Lake leaves an impression. // Travel Daily;12/3/2013, p4
The article highlights the tour of a group of Aussie travel agents including Margot Gunn, Denise Bradley, and Sophie Anderson in Hangzhou, China wherein the open-air evening performance "Impression West Lake" leaves an impression to the agents.
- Consumers struggle to find the value in value-added accounts. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;Oct2011, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the findings of Which? Ltd., a consumer watchdog, which shows that British consumers rarely make full use of the added features that come with many value accounts.
- Which? runs ad campaign to highlight its impartiality. // New Media Age;1/7/2010, p06
The article announces the launch of a contextual advertising campaign by the consumer advice provider Which? to promote its website as the leading source of fair product advice and information.
- Which? attacks Co-op conveyancer charges. York, Nicola // Money Marketing;12/17/2009, p7
The article reports on the attack of consumer group Which? Ltd. to the conveyancing work charges imposed to mortgage borrowers by Co-operative Financial Services in Great Britain.
- Which? joins anti-carbon floor chorus. // Utility Week;3/16/2012, p6
The article reports that consumer group Which? has joined critics of the government's plan to guarantee a minimum price for carbon.
- Brokers hit out at Which? advice service. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;11/11/2010, p5
The article reports on the move of mortgage brokers to reject the offerings of Which? Ltd. for a new mortgage advice service in Great Britain.
- Which? could widen scope of advice service. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;11/11/2010, p88
The article reports on the financial advice services to be offered by Which? Ltd. in Great Britain.
- Which? adviser service to open to public in autumn. Dale, Samuel // Mortgage Strategy;6/20/2011, p4
The article reports on the move of Which? Ltd. to open a new office with an expanded team of 12 staff in Bristol, England.