- Employment and unemployment developments, June 1998. // Employment & Earnings;Jul98, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p1
Presents statistics on the employment and unemployment developments for the month of June 1998 in the United States. Number of unemployed persons in June; Unemployment rate; Number of person not in labor force; Increase in nonfarm payroll employment.
- Establishment data (`B' tables). // Employment & Earnings;Jul98, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p181
Presents 1998 industry statistics on employment, hours and earnings in the United States. Industrial classification; Industry employment data; Average industry hours and earnings; Monthly estimation.
- Employment and unemployment developments, July 1998. // Employment & Earnings;Aug98, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p1
Presents statistical information relating to employment and unemployment in the United States for July, 1998. Statistics relating to an increase in payroll employment; Why nonfarm employment showed only a slight increase in July; Statistics relating to total employment and the labor force,...
- Employment and Unemployment Development, January 2000. // Employment & Earnings;Feb2000, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p1
Presents statistics on employment and unemployment developments in the United States as of January 2000. Population and labor force estimates; Major labor force status categories; Employment, hours, and earnings of production; Employment status of the civilian noninstitutional population 16...
- Employment and Unemployment Developments, January 2002. // Employment & Earnings;Feb2002, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p1
Reports developments on employment in the U.S. as of January 2002. Reduction on the number of unemployed persons; Total employment after seasonal adjustment; Number of unemployed persons.
- Employment, unemployment, and wages. // Economic Indicators;Feb96, p11
Presents statistical information on the rise in employment and the decrease in the unemployment in February 1996. Civilian employment; Civilian labor force; Part time for economic reasons; Labor force participation rate; Unemployment rate.
- Regional Analysis. Brown, Jerry // Minnesota Employment Review;Jan2011, p10
The article offers employment news briefs across Minnesota during December 2010. In Minneapolis-Saint Paul-Bloomington metropolitan statistical area (MSA), employment declined by 0.9 percent. Rochester MSA saw a decline in employment by 0.6 percent. Fargo-Moorhead MSA saw a decline of 0.4...
- Jobless rate 5.5% in August-October. // Budapest Business Journal;12/3/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p9
Reports the unemployment rate in Hungary. Average number of unemployed individuals; Decline in the average unemployment rate.
- The natural rate of unemployment. // Canadian Business Review;Winter92, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p22
Discusses the natural rate of unemployment, the trend rate of unemployment expected to prevail in an economy operating at its potential level. Several reasons why the ideal rate of unemployment in an economy may not be zero; Natural rate and actual rate of employment estimated by the Conference...