Research topic: HR and marketing synergies
- Marketing humano; porque somos personas. Adán Micó, Pablo; Recolons, Guillém // MK - Marketing mÃ¡s Ventas;Mar2012, Vol. 26 Issue 277, p32
No abstract available.
- Realising reputation and responsibility. Lewis, Elen // Brand Strategy;May2002, Issue 159, p3
Stresses that companies and brands exist within larger political and social entities and are subject to pressures from other members of the entities. Percentage of global consumers who believe that responsibility in a business is important according to a 1999 MORI survey; Difference between...
- LETTER: Take CSR to your hearts. Clement, Justine // Corporate Adviser (Online Edition);3/24/2011, p12
A letter is presented regarding Corporate social responsibility (CSR) which is just a start for brands to play a part in the environment of Great Britain.
- Foreign Firms' Brand Extensions in a Host Market: Strategic Factors in International Branding Strategy. Xie, Yu Henry // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Winter2012, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p105
The body of literature on brand extensions has extensively focused on consumers' evaluation and perceived fit of brand extensions. Yet little attention has been given to the internal and external strategic factors of foreign firms that affect brand extensions in a foreign host market. Drawing...
- PREGUNTAS con RESPUESTA. // MK - Marketing mÃ¡s Ventas;Mar2012, Vol. 26 Issue 277, p65
No abstract available.
- Schutzengel stiftet Vertrauen. // Die Bank;nov2012, Issue 11, p60
The article presents results from the study "Markenbarometer Assekuranz" (Brand Scoreboard Insurance) by the market research and consulting institute YouGov.
- Clients have right to expect researchers to predict the future. // Marketing (00253650);1/10/2002, p17
Comments on the right of client to ask the researcher for the future of market or brands in Great Britain.
- The Month: Marketing - Local brands lead in terms of China CSR. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;May2011, p6
The article reports on a study by consultancy R3, according to which local Chinese brands by far outperform multinational companies in terms of corporate social responsibility (CSR) perception. It states China Mobile Ltd., Mengniu, Lenovo and Haier, are among the top 10 brands with good CSR...
- Michelle Keaney, chief imagineer, Inventing Futures, on corporate social responsibility. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);6/30/2014, p13
The article presents a video interview with Michelle Keaney, Chief Imagineer at British progressive social enterprise Inventing Futures, on how her brand helps young people find opportunities and how it improves companies' corporate social responsibility schemes.