McDonald's managers base decisions on values
- McDonald's names Steve Easterbrook global chief brand officer. // Filipino Reporter;4/19/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 20, p44
The article announces that former McDonald's Corp. executive Steve Easterbrook was named McDonald's executive vice president and global chief brand officer in the U.S. in 2013.
- McDonald's Challenge: Make It Simpler, but Add Choices. Choi, Candice // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;5/27/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p4
The article reports on the decision of chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Easterbrook to restructure fast food chain restaurant operator McDonald's Corp. into four units in 2015. The move came following the decline of the company's profit by 15% in 2014. The company also simplified its food...
- Strategy Shift At McDonald's. KEN SHREVE // Investors Business Daily;10/2/2015, pB09
The article reports on the strategy shift at fast food chain restaurant McDonald's Corp. since chief executive officer Steve Easterbrook tookover in March 2015. Topics include the impact of concerns over the company's future growth prospects on the stock amid tough competition from rivals like...
- McDonald's to Stop Reporting Monthly Same-Store Sales Data. // Hospitality Ireland;Jun2015, Issue 95, p80
The article reports on the plan of fast-food chain McDonald's to stop reporting monthly same-store sales after releasing its second-quarter earnings report in June 2015 as chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Easterbrook works to revive the growth of the company.
- McJournalism. A. R. // Dollars & Sense;Mar/Apr2015, Issue 317, p5
The article reports on the criticism received by the story written by "New York Times" business reporter Stephanie Strom in 2015 concerning the challenges facing the fast food chain McDonald's and its chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Easterbrook.
- McDonald's brand chief Easterbrook lands CEO role. // Marketing (00253650);3/1/2015, p1
The article announces the promotion of Steve Easterbrook as chief executive officer at McDonald's, a fast food restaurant chain.
- Best of the blogs. Crowley, Chris // Caterer (2055-7817);05/15/2015, p20
The author comments on the video released by Steve Easterbrook, chief executive officer (CEO) of fast food chain McDonald's, which highlights his plan to restructure the corporate makeup and re-franchise existing stores by 2018.
- Is McDonald's still lovin' it? Mullen, Rosalind // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/1/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4427, p11
The article deals with the decision of fast-food chain McDonald's to launch a giant burger that is 40% bigger than a Big Mac. The arrival of the burger coincides with an admittance from Steve Easterbrook, McDonald's CEO in Great Britain, that healthier menus accounted for less than 10% of the...
- McDonald's rejects teaming up with Burger King for Peace Day stunt. Roderick, Leonie // Marketing Week (Online Edition);8/26/2015, p1
The article informs that the fast food chain restaurants operator McDonald's has rejected a proposal offered by chain of hamburger fast food Burger King to mark International Peace Day on 21 September, 2015. It mentions that as per the proposal both fast food chains would come together and serve...