Bottom line rules
- Way to go! O'Brien, Catherine // Alternatives Journal;Spring2000, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p35
No abstract available.
- Periglacial geomorphology Boardman, John // Progress in Physical Geography;Mar1991, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p77
No abstract available.
- Floods of the Guadalentin River, Southeast Spain. // CO2 Science;5/12/2010, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p5
This article discusses research being done on the impact of late Holocene climatic variability and changes in land use on the flood hydrology of the Guadalentin River in Spain.
- Middle and Southern Ural Mountains, Russia. // CO2 Science;5/26/2010, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p7
The article discusses research on climatic changes in the Urals in Russia from 800 Anno Domini (A.D.), referencing a study by D. Yu. Demezhko and I.V. Golovanova in a previous issue of "Climates of the Past," which revealed that surface temperatures in the Medieval Warm Period were 0.4ï¿½...
- Cracking Up. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;3/1/2010, p1
A photograph showing the climate talks held in Copenhagen, Denmark is presented.
- New publications. // Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society;Nov96, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p2746
Reviews the book `Proceedings of the International Conference on Climate Dynamics and the Global Change Perspective,' by Barbara Obrebska-Starkel and Tadeusz Niedzwiedz.
- Biological and physical signs of climate change: Focus on mosquito-borne diseases. Epstein, Paul R.; Diaz, Henry F.; Elias, Scott; Grabherr, Georg; Graham, Nicholas E.; Martens, Willem J. M.; Mosley-Thompson, Ellen; Susskind, Joel // Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society;Mar1998, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p409
Presents a study on climate change, utilizing biological and physical data for detection. Methodology used to conduct study; Implications for public health; Details on mosquito-borne diseases; Indication of study.
- Hot And Bothered. Hamilton, Michelle // Backpacker;Aug2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p41
Presents information on the study "Global Climate Change and Wildlife in North America" from the Wildlife Society regarding the impact of changing weather conditions on the continent's plants and animals over the next century.
- Ghost of Glacier. Lanza, Michael // Backpacker;Sep2007, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p20
The article discusses the effects of global warming on Glacier National Park.
- Global warming and population growth: Inseparable. Fornos, Werner // Christian Science Monitor;6/23/97, Vol. 89 Issue 145, p19
Reports that global climate change will be discussed by United States President Bill Clinton at a special session of the United Nations General Assembly. Rise in global temperatures; Pledge by former president George Bush to cut greenhouse gas emissions to 1990 levels by the year 2000; What...