Confessions of a Procrastinator
- Don't put it off: 10 tips to help procrastinators get creative. Wilson, Jeff // Marketing News;03/16/98, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p9
Presents some tips which could help procrastinators get creative. Importance of outlining of whole concept or project in writing; Suggestions to avoid the habit of getting too much attached to an idea or concept; Importance of establishing an immediate deadline and a short time frame for the...
- What Kind Of Procrastinator Are You? // Sales Leader;Jun2007, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p3
A quiz about procrastination is presented.
- Avoid saying `I'll Do It [Tomorrow]'. Stiefer, Sandy // Current Health 1;Jan2000, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p17
Presents information on how to prevent procrastination, an attitude of putting off doing something until later.
- Do it now. Clarke, Robyn D. // Black Enterprise;Jul99, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p160
Denounces the practice of procrastination. Excuses that procrastinators give; Comments from author Hyrum W. Smith; Implications of procrastination.
- Conquering Procrastination Creatively. Davidson, Jeff // National Public Accountant;Jul2001, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p42
Presents information on procrastination. Description of a creative procrastination; Suggestion for a personal positive affirmation exercise; How to overcome procrastination.
- Delayed response. Clarke, Robyn D. // Black Enterprise;Nov2001, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p152
Presents tips on determining the causes of procrastination. How to stop procrastinating.
- Procrastination: A Subtle Art. Wilson, Kurt // Round Top Register;Spring2013, p9
In this article, the author reflects his views on procrastination and states that the act of laziness is also an art as it requires dedication and positive feeling to not to perform work on time.
- 11 Ways to Beat Laziness. Udell, Luann // Crafts Report;Jun2013, Vol. 39 Issue 446, p50
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience procrastinating while attempting to write an article about how to beat laziness.
- Procrastination. Dunn, Nicole // Teen Ink;Apr2013, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p13
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of leaving his assignment incomplete due to laziness.