Understanding Sexuality in the Later Years
- The secret to stress-free sex. Frankel, Valerie // Self;Feb2005, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p120
Discusses tips on stress-free sex. Relaxed and satisfying sex; Sexual problems experiences by women; Importance of orgasm during sex.
- sex. Woods, Stacey Grenrock // Esquire;Jan2004, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p54
Presents questions and answers about sex. Occurrence of supernumerary nipples; Reason behind the mistake of penis penetration in the anus; Reason behind the crying of women during orgasm.
- Sexual Behaviour of the Elderly at Ile-Ife, Nigeria. Ekundayo, Opeyemi Oyewunmi; Akanni, Abimbola Adesina; Oyedeji, Ayobami Oyeniyi // Gender & Behaviour;2012, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p4563
The study examined the pattern of sexual behaviour among middle and older adults in Ile-Ife. The study was a cross-sectional survey that collected data from middle and older adults in Ife Central Local Government Area using a multi-stage sampling technique. The sample consisted of 375 adults...
- sex. Peters, Michael // BMA A-Z Family Medical Encyclopedia;2004, p684
An encyclopedia entry for "sex," which refers to gender or sexual intercourse, is presented.
- Stress out or chill out? // Cleo;Feb2005, Issue 388, p48
Presents information on the things done by male sex partners that should cause an alarm to women. Hates cuddling after he orgasm; Difficulty getting an erection; Watches pornographic video while having sex.
- Risk Reduction Practices in Men Who Have Sex with Men in Switzerland: Serosorting, Strategic Positioning, and Withdrawal Before Ejaculation. Dubois-Arber, Françoise; Jeannin, André; Lociciro, Stéphanie; Balthasar, Hugues // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Oct2012, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p1263
The aim of this study was to identify predictors of intentional use of the HIV risk reduction practices of serosorting, strategic positioning, and withdrawal before ejaculation during unprotected anal intercourse (UAI) with casual partners. A cross-sectional survey pertaining to the Swiss HIV...
- sexier sex. Graham, Janis; Lister, Pamela // Redbook;Jan2003, Vol. 200 Issue 1, p62
Presents information on sex-related questions. Role of breathing together in attaining a better orgasm; Pleasure provided by light spanking during sex; Overview of several herbal aphrodisiacs.
- Bedroom Confidential. Herbenick, Debby; Bean, Matt // Men's Health;Oct2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p82
Answers two questions about sex. Reason for most women to refuse oral sex; Information on multiple orgasm among men.
- 21 SECRETS TO TRUE SATISFACTION. Darling, Mike; Stewart, Julie; Tedesco, Laura // Men's Health;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p106
The article presents 21 tips on how men can improve their sex lives in 2016. These tips include spending more time kissing, cuddling, and talking after making love, pursuing simultaneous orgasms, trying exercises that strengthen the lower abdominals, setting a sex date, and turning fantasies...