- Canada's Cogeco Cable closes acquisition of Atlantic Broadband, with 215,000 customers. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Dec2012, p10
The article reports on the announcement of Cogeco Cable Inc. that it has completed its purchase of cable systems operator Atlantic Broadband Inc. from ABRY Partners which serves 215,000 customers.
- 2004: A Year of Dealing Modestly. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/3/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p17
Provides information on mergers and acquisitions of several companies in the cable television industry in the U.S. in 2004. Cox Enterprises Inc.; Atlantic Broadband Inc.; Comcast Corp.
- Atlantic Broadband Up for Sale. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;6/4/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p29
The article informs that Atlantic Broadband Inc. is planning to sell its properties as it requires approximately 1.4 billion U.S. dollars for its operations in several Southern and Mid-Atlantic states.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- First Quarter M&A Rides on Bull's Back. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the merger and acquisition trends in the United States. Acquisition deal for the first quarter of 1998; Currency of choice for the large deals; Why the trend towards cash extends to middle market companies in all sectors.
- Junk Market Serves Plenty Of Turkey. Conrad, Lee // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p4
Surveys some of the merger and acquisition deals in the United States. Deals among restaurants serving turkey; Highlights on the deals.