Mun2 Gets Into Sports Game
- THIS I GOTTA SEE. Greenberg, Steve // Sporting News;12/8/2006, Vol. 230 Issue 49, p8
The article presents a television schedule of sporting events for the week of December 2-December 8, 2006.
- Picture-Perfect. Wilner, Barry // Football Digest;Dec2003, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p42
Focuses on television broadcasting of football in the U.S.
- Optical media networks. Bachmann, Bill // Broadcast Engineering;Apr2011, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p98
The article examines some advances concerning optical live sports broadcasting in the U.S. It mentions that optical fiber networks are now widely used in transmitting video and data from the field, with the goal of achieving a high-quality and cost-efficient transport of data. It presents...
- CHINA HOSTING TV CONFAB. Rothrock, Vicki // Daily Variety;7/29/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 19, p10
Reports that the inaugural China International Sports Television Forum will take place in Beijing, China on August 25, 2005.
- Fritz Quindt's STATIC. // Sporting News;9/22/2003, Vol. 227 Issue 38, p8
The article presents developments related to television broadcasting of sports in the U.S. Officially there's no such thing as a "pennant race" anymore. To that end, cable television network Fox's Game of the Week and ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball were "pre-empted" last weekend and are AWOL this...
- ON DECK. Greenberg, Steve // Sporting News;6/30/2006, Vol. 230 Issue 26, p4
The article presents the weekly television schedule of certain sports events. The final round of the Booz Allen Classic will be broadcast on Sunday, June 25, 2006 at 3 p.m. on ABC. The ESPN Nomination Show will be broadcast on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 at 8 p.m. on ESPN. The program, In Their Own...
- Telemundo to Broadcast MLS. Stone, David // Soccer Digest;Jul2000, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p10
Reports that Telemundo Group has joined other television broadcasters to help bring Major League Soccer into the homes of America's Hispanic populations.
- Athletes keep doping, but the backdrop stays clean. Douglas, Torin // Marketing Week;8/26/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p19
Reports on the media coverage of Great Britain on the 2004 Greece Olympics. Absence of advertisements on the live broadcast coverage of the games; Consideration of the Olympics as logo-free; Presentation of companies who have paid millions just to link their names to the Olympic ring.
- CABLE PLAYS FOR THE TITLE. Levine, Stuart // Variety;5/31/2010, Vol. 419 Issue 3, p9
The article discusses how some major sporting events are airing on cable television as opposed to broadcast networks. Beginning in 2016, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) men's basketball tournament will alternate airing the games between CBS and TBS. Other sporting events that...