CATERING'S NEW REALITY
- SMALL VERSUS LARGE. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/29/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 4562, p26
In this article the author discusses various facets that large catering companies should adopt in their business to persist with their client amidst the prevalent financial crises. The author is of the view that large caterers need to focus on their flexibility. He advises them to not to produce...
- SMALL CAN BE BEAUTIFUL. Mullen, Rosalind // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/14/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4590, p24
The article reports on how contract caterers are surviving in the ongoing financial crisis. Once the economic downturn started, value of the catering industry was expected to decline. Food service consultant Peter Pitham reckons there are a few independent caterers with fewer than 10 contracts...
- Prodhart SA. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2013, p12352
A profile of Prodhart SA, also known as Prodhart JSC, S.C. Prodhart S.A. Iasi and SC Prodhart SA, is presented. The company is based in Romania and is a provider of property rentals and catering services. Dan Alexandru Ciobanu is Prodhart's chief executive officer (CEO) and chairman of the...
- Usas Ucak Servisi A.S. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2013, p15978
A profile of Usas Ucak Servisi A.S., also known as Usas Ucak Servisi JSC, is presented. The company is based in Turkey and provides airline catering services. Riza Kutlu Isik is the company's chairman of the board. Financial information, including total assets, liabilities, business losses and...
- Glass half full. Simson, Maryann // PAX International;Feb/Mar2010, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p46
The article reports on the business expansion of Air Fayre California despite financial crisis. According to Joe Golio, president of Air Fayre, the opening for business in the middle of difficult economic time was one of the best things that happened to Air Fayre California. It also mentions the...
- Evolving the venue menu. Clarke, Simon // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p31
Looks at food catering at event and exhibition venues in Great Britain. Overview of catering at Excel; Strategy in catering used by NEC Group catering director Patrick Ashe; Reasons for rejecting branded caterers in other venues; Benefits of improved catering. INSETS: Case Study: Earls...
- Bush tucker men. Hitching, Corinne // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4210, p43
Discusses catering for travelers on a journey across the African bush. Benefits for cooks of working on overland tours; Method of cooking used; Menu commonly served.
- THE SUMMER RUSH IS DRIVING US NEAR TO BOILING POINT. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/15/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4235, p47
Presents an article on dealing with the pressures caterers face during the summer season in Great Britain. Complaints made by the staff; Views on sales representatives.
- West Bank caterers say their best offerings are old favorites. Wilkinson, Kaija // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);09/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p36
Highlights the services offered by caterers from the West Bank district in New Orleans, Louisiana. Seafood specialties; Description of food preparations; Expertise of chefs and cooks.