- ROYAL SUCCESS. Laroche, Stephen // Beckett Sports Card Monthly;Jan2016, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p20
The article focuses on how the success of the Kansas City Royals in the 2015 World Series will translate to the sports card collecting hobby.
- COLLECTING THE CHAMPS. // Beckett Sports Card Monthly;Jan2016, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p24
The article presents information on the total value of collectible baseball cards that bear the image of individual players of the 2015 World Series champion Kansas City Royals.
- SIX STRONG STARTS. // Beckett Baseball;Sep2013, Issue 90, p6
The article presents players who should have captivated fans and sold plenty of baseball cards. These include Fernando Valenzuela who became a household name after winning his first 8 decisions en route to leading the Los Angeles Dodgers to a World Series, Dwight Gooden who led the National...
- These Cards are Smokin Tobacco Baseball Cards Turn 100. Ephros, Peter // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Apr2010, Vol. 115 Issue 2, p38
The author talks about his fascination with and collection of tobacco baseball cards.
- House of baseball cards. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/30/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 44, p11
Focuses on the heavy interest of collectors for the rookie cards of Mike Piazza of the New York Mets, Roger Clemens and Derek Jeter from the New York Yankees baseball teams. Bidding for the baseball cards at ThePit.com.
- Puig Power. Olds, Chris // Beckett Baseball;Dec2013, Issue 93, p20
The article presents answers of the readers of news at publisher and collectibles company Beckett.com/news on 2013 season surprises and cardboard. Sixty seven percent consider Los Angeles Dodgers baseball outfielder Yasiel Puig to be the Major League Baseball Player (MLB) of the Year on...
- HA.com. // Heritage Magazine for the Intelligent Collector;Summer/Fall2012, Issue 17, p16
The article features several vintage collectibles which have been researched online at HA.com by collectors including the eight vintage Hermes bags at 20,000 dollars each, the William IIII gold two Mohurs at 18,4000 dollars and the 1952 Topps rookie baseball card of Mickey Mantle.
- IN HIS OWN WORDS. // Beckett Baseball;Oct2013, Issue 91, p26
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of collecting baseball cards as a hobby.
- Superstitions & more. Olds, Chris // Beckett Baseball;Jan2014, Issue 94, p20
The article presents the results of a survey conducted by Beckett.com/news on its readers about superstitions in collecting baseball cards and memorabilia.