Renovation Inspires 'greening.'
- Move to Modular Lavazza CafÃ© utilizes off-site building construction. // Nation's Restaurant News;May2003 Supplement, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p17
Reports on the construction of the first-ever drive-through cafe of Lavazza CafÃ© in the U.S. Details of the primary advantage of accelerated construction on restaurants; Availability of modular buildings to unique financing; Design of the cafe.
- UA's Old Main undergoing $13.5 million renovation. FLORA, CHRIS // Inside Tucson Business;5/9/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p9
The article reports on the renovation of the Old Main, the most historic and iconic building of the University of Arizona (UA) in Tucson.
- Supply and Demand. // American School & University;Nov2011, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p193
The article offers information on the use of industrial and other community spaces by higher educational institutions in the U.S. It is mentioned that educational institutes are acquiring old warehouses, big box stores and manufacturing facilities and are converting them into college campuses....
- OC Lesson Plan: Colleges Are Buying in Spectrum. MUELLER, MARK // Orange County Business Journal;8/26/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p28
The article reports that the universities in Orange County, California are purchasing and renovating offices in the Irvine Spectrum Center, owned by Irvine Co., using the buildings as administrative offices and auxillary campuses.
- TO KEEP CUSTOMERS COMPELLED: B&I OPERATORS TARGET HIGHER PROFITS. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p18
Discusses the advantages of add-on sales and facility renovations by two U.S. food service operators in increasing profits and attracting customers. Profitability of the yogurt- and pudding-based parfaits offered at Cafe Target; Effect of food promotions on the sales performance of the cafe;...
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Kaplan, Xander // Travel & Leisure;Oct2007, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p46
The article features several retail shops, restaurants and establishments that have been added and are operating at the renovated Amsterdam Airport Schiphol in the Netherlands. It includes the Dutch cafe Multivlaai, Grand Cafe Het Paleis, Holland Casino, Back to Life massage facility and...
- THE BIJOU'S BACK. // Sarasota Magazine;Nov2001, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p239
Discusses the re-emergence of a popular downtown cafe Bijou Cafe in Florida after a devastating fire. Private dining room, bar and lounge area in the cafe; Refrigeration system and state-of-the-art cooking equipment included in the cafe; Dependence of business people on reliable continental...
- Riverside revival. Flute, Dick // Truck & Driver;Mar2006, p20
The article presents information related to the Riverside Cafe in London, England. The cafe had recently been renovated. It is a European-style large modern building surrounded by acres of immaculate hard-standing. There is parking for at least 30 big trucks. A footpath leads into nearby...
- Woodshed to go back to its roots. Campbell, Kristen // Hub (Hay River, NT);4/11/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p2
The article announces that the Woodshed Gift and Garden Centre, a coffeehouse, in Hay River, Northwest Territory, Canada is going to renovate itself in order to provide better customer services.