- WORDLESS WORKSHOP. Doty, Roy // Popular Science;May82, Vol. 220 Issue 5, p160
A cartoon is presented about making a stand for reaching objects overhead.
- eddie's furnishings. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p29
Presents a cartoon related to furniture.
- Untitled. // Saturday Evening Post;2/12/1949, Vol. 221 Issue 33, p83
A cartoon depicting a man purchasing a seating furniture is presented.
- THE SWEET BUY AND BUY. Harbaugh, David // Your Church;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p38
Presents cartoons which mock at innovations in multimedia systems and furniture integrated by churches.
- GOOD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;2/7/2003, Issue 5323, p29
Features the Furniture Warriors, a Japanese anime inspired cartoon in Great Britain. Web site of the anime cartoons; List of other cartoon characters.
- They said what? // Cabinet Maker;7/8/2005, Issue 5446, p55
Solicits caricatures of several companies participating in the Manchester Furniture Show in Manchester, England. Explanation of the caricature of Flame Upholstery; Prize for companies who come up with the best caption; Contact information.
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/2003, Issue 5368, p39
Presents trivia, jokes, cartoon and remarks related to the furniture trade and industry.
- Saddle up for the small screen. // Televisual;Jun2007, p55
The article features the latest Motorola spot, The Journey, which takes the viewer on a horse ride in Great Britain. The said screens brings viewers through early silent movies, Westerns, handdrawn cartoons and finally to the small screen of the new Motorola phones. It gave each segment a...
- THOUGHTS ON COTS. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Sep2004, Issue 622, p54
The article presents a cartoon showing ways to repair aluminum cot to get a good nights sleep. Cot covers can stretch, sink and sag with use. To tighten the cover one can insert spacing plugs, NSN 7105-00-935-0434, between the end stick and frame. New covers may be tight. Sometimes the buckle on...