Bars, the Bull Ring and Baltis: a BFM guide to Birmingham
- Designer's dream. Worcester // Hotel & Motel Management;10/18/99, Vol. 214 Issue 18, p46
Highlights the furnishings and fixtures in the 1999 International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show to be held in New York. Design tours of New York's hotels; Presentation of design-focused panels.
- may - june. // Interior Design;Apr2013, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p59
A calendar is presented of interior design-related events taking place in May-June 2013 including the HD (Hospitality Design) Expo and Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York City, and the Future Green Hospitality Forum in New York City.
- A world of difference. Marcus, Amanda // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4210, p68
Features several furniture and furnishings for the hospitality industry exhibited at the 2002 Hotelympia show in Great Britain. Tableware from Villeroy & Boch; Hotelwares from Wedgewood; Ornaments from Walley.
- Reduced hotel rates available in San Fran. // Furniture/Today;6/14/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p45
Announces the availability of reduced-cost accommodations for the San Francisco Market furniture trade show to be held July 16-19, 2004, in San Francisco, California. Hotels participating in the promotion; Contact information; Rates; Food and beverage options.
- calendar. // Hospitality Design;Apr2007, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p64
A calendar of events related to hospitality industry in the U.S. for the year 2007 is presented. A national convention of American Institute of Architects (AIA) 2007 and Design Expo will be held on May3-5, 2007 in San Antonio, Texas. The Hospitality Design 2007 Expo and Conference will be held...
- 27 High Point-area hotels cut April market rates. // Furniture/Today;1/30/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p10
The article reports on the reduction of room rates by 27 area hotels in High Point, North Carolina for the April 2006 market. This move is hoped to address one of the most frequent complaints registered by exhibition attendees in the furniture industry. Though the size of the rate decreases is...
- Contemporary Australian furniture goes to SOFA. Hatton, Beth // Craft Arts International;1997, Issue 40, p89
Reviews the Australian furniture exhibition which was part of SOFA (Sculpture, Objects and Functional Arts Fair), held in Chicago, Illinois, in 1996.
- Best of show for design focus. // House Beautiful;Mar87, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p68
Sixteen outstanding designs picked at Milan's international furniture fair are shown. Some are in stores stateside; others are on their way. All deserve four stars for inventiveness.
- Orgatec 1996. Kordaris, George; Powell, Bradford // Interior Design;Jan97, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p66
Features the biennial Orgatec, the premier contract furnishings trade fair in Europe. Attendance for the 1996 show; Display center at the Koln Messe in Cologne, Germany; Participating American companies; Trends for 1997; Emphasis on simplicity of operation and ease of use.