Allders plans new concept in Essex
- Allders refurbishment puts ideas to the test. // In-Store Marketing;Feb2002, p7
Presents information on the long-term renovation program of Allders. Description of the carpet department of the store; Details of the color wall; Design of the audio-visual zone; Consultants of the retail store.
- Northampton Allders re-opens after flooding. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p3
Announces the re-opening of the Allders home furnishings store in Northampton, England on October 3, 1998. Repair of areas of the store damaged by floods.
- Allders tries out redesign. // In-Store Marketing;Dec2001, p7
Reports on the opening of a concept store by the Allders department store group in Essex, England. Role of design agency 20/20 in developing the store; Description of the store's interior design.
- Fusion comes to fruition for Allders. // Cabinet Maker;04/20/2001, Issue 5234, p4
Informs that Great Britain-based Allders has launched its furniture store concept, 'fusion' shopping.
- London flagship for Allders. // In-Store Marketing;Oct2001, p6
Reports that Allders has taken over the former C&A store at Marble Arch in London, England. Plan for the store; Agency commissioned to develop interior designs; Focus of the store.
- Chichester changes. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p18
Cites the changes made to Allders' At Home store format in London, England. Adoption of a less approach for roomsets; Theme colors of products sectors and styles; Introduction of a designer area to spotlight design trends.
- Allders, The Exchange, High Road. // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p12
Features Allders, The Exchange, High Road, a furniture retailer in Great Britain, focusing on its customer service and staff's product knowledge.
- Allders scoops global award. // Housewares;Mar2001, Issue 157, p33
Reports the recognition of Allders department store chain as the Global Innovation Awards winner in Great Britain. Organizers of the award ceremony; Criteria for the selection of awardees; List of winners of other categories.
- Allders Eastgate Centre. // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, p11
Evaluates an Allders furniture store in Great Britain. Pricing and display of merchandise; Lighting; Cleanliness; Customer service; Lack of selling skills of sales personnel.