Kiani is latest port of call for Banks
- It'll be all song and dance on Kiani stand. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p2
Reports that furniture firm, Kiani will launch its products at the television program `Good Homes,' on April 1998.
- Kiani in the bedroom. // Cabinet Maker;06/30/2000, Issue 5194, p5
Informs that Great Britain-based Kiani is launching a range of bedroom furniture and expanding its dining room offering.
- Model cuts. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p33
Features carved wooden accessories from garden furniture firm Kiani shown at the 1998 BBC Good Homes Magazine Show.
- Premium move for Kiani cane. // Cabinet Maker;08/21/98, Issue 5102, p2
Focuses on Britain-based Kiani's launching of German manufacturer Schutz's 18 item cane and rattan furniture range which include a handmade four chair dining set. Average retail price.
- Living and dining. // Cabinet Maker;2/4/2005, Issue 5424, p12
The article presents information on certain furniture products on offer from various furniture manufacturing companies. Kiani has introduced four new high back suites with coordinating dining sets. Also, Wood Brothers Inc. has introduced its Milano range, which is a contemporary collection of...
- Jeff Banks. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p30
Profiles Jeff Banks, a multi-degree holder, Doctor of Arts and award winning design guru. Reference to Banks' Port of Call furnishings collection; Information on Banks' career; Comments from Banks.
- Dedicated to fashion. Collins, Josephine // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p16
Interviews British designer Jeff Banks about his practical ideas on design and selling. Trends in interior decoration and fashion; Banks' direct involvement in retailing; Profile of Banks.
- Clements of Watford is port of call for Jeff. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p3
Reports on designer Jeff Banks' visit to Clements of Watford as the store celebrated its 100 years of trading. Bank's demonstration of how his Ports of Call collection works as a strong mix-and-match statement.
- Fashion guru Jeff Banks announces winners of first SDC Innovation awards. // Colourage;Jun2001, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p100
Reports that UMIST, Datacolor International, Dystar and DuPont were cited during the SDC Innovation Awards 2000, the competition launched by the Society of Dryers and Colourists to recognize and reward innovation in the global coloration industry. Fashion guru and TV celebrity Jeff Banks...