- New campaign could grow bed market by Â£166m, says Sleep Council. // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2011, Issue 5758, p12
The article reports on move of the Sleep Council to launch the Seven Year Hitch campaign that could grow the bed market in Great Britain by 166 million British pound sterling.
- Falling retail support hits The Sleep Council. // Cabinet Maker;9/17/2004, Issue 5406, p5
Reports on the factors influencing the decision of the Sleep Council to abandon its consumer advertising campaigns in Great Britain. Plan of the organization to continue its PR activities including Web site and consumer guides; Decline in the retail membership of bedroom furniture; Foundation of...
- Leith London scoops Â£2m Silentnight brief. // Marketing Week;7/28/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p12
Reports that Leith London Corp. has won Silentnight Beds company's creative account following a three-way competitive pitch in Great Britain. Value of the account; Plan for the advertisement of the Silentnight brand; Schedule on the launch of the campaign.
- RTA Makers Awake to Bedroom Market. Miller, Hannah // Wood & Wood Products;Jul2001, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p85
Focuses on the move of ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture manufacturers to include bedroom furniture to their usual computer desks and entertainment armoires for the bedroom. Reasons behind the decision of RTA furniture manufacturers to expand into bedroom collections; Bedroom furniture sold by...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2004, Issue 5370, p5
Reports that British bedroom furniture companies Sealy & Co. and Dunlopillo Ltd. invested in advertising campaigns over the 2003 winter sale period. Description of the campaign; Campaign cost.
- Retailers respond to specialty bedding additions. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p30
The article reports that bedding manufacturers showcased revamped specialty bedding offerings with consumer-friendly features and prices at the Las Vegas Market in Nevada. According to the manufacturers, retailers plan to use the offerings to boost business in the key sales months. Sealy...
- Bedroom additions win favor in Las Vegas. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p34
The article reports on bedroom furniture manufacturers' claim that the 2007 Las Vegas Market in Nevada had better traffic than July 2006. Kathy Ireland Home by Standard brand manager Sherri Green describes the performance of the company at the show. Meanwhile, Pulaski has received strong...
- Talk. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p9
Presents various opinion regarding the promotional activity for National Bed Month in Great Britain. Insight of an executive on the promotional idea; Reason for the need to reinforce the advertising campaign; Benefit of the event for the furniture industry.
- New Sealy TV campaign. // Cabinet Maker;4/10/2009, Issue 5632, p5
The article reports on the plan of bed manufacturer Sealy Corp. to launch a national television advertising campaign in Great Britain. It emphasizes that the advertising campaign will promote the company's Posturepedic beds. Moreover, it states that the new advertising campaign will be presented...