Airsprung retains Peter Guild staff
- Calif, equity firm acquires 3% stake in England's Airsprung. // Furniture/Today;11/19/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of more than 3% of the ordinary shares of Airsprung Furniture Group PLC by Ortho Mattress owner High Street Holdings (HSH) in Los Angeles, California. The report notes that HSH already holds 730,000 shares in the company, representing 3.06% of its...
- Difficult time at Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p2
Reports on the financial performance of Air Furniture Group in Great Britain in the six months to the end of September 2000. Plummeting of operating profits; Efforts to improve sales performance.
- A difficult decision? Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p1
Comments on various factors affecting the business performance of Airsprung Furniture in Great Britain. Pressure from imports; Trend towards cheaper pine products; Staff recruitment problems; Decline in consumer confidence.
- Airsprung puts itself up for sale. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p3
Reports on the decision of beds and upholstery group Airsprung Furniture to put itself up for sale in Great Britain. Airsprung's share price; Reasons for closing.
- Strong performances in Airsprung bed sector. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/98, Issue 5118, p3
Focuses on the performance of Airsprung Group's bed operations for the six month period ended September 30, 1998. Elimination of all the problems associated with peaks and troughs; Decline in sales of upholstery operations.
- Airsprung sales are off target. // Cabinet Maker;2/13/2004, Issue 5375, p7
Reports that the beds and upholstery group Airsprung Furniture has warned that it has missed its targets and has lowered its forecast for 2004.
- Enchanted House is sold. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p3
Reports on the sale of bed manufacturer Enchanted House in Great Britain to Airsprung Furniture.
- Airsprung ready to offload Duckers. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p2
Focuses on Airsprung Furniture Group's negotiations for the sale of its cabinet firm Duckers.
- Beds to be rebranded. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p7
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture retailer Gainsborough will relaunch its brand for bedroom furniture.