Only four House Works stores still operating
- Lack of footfall to blame as indie ceases trading. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2013, Issue 5838, p4
The article reports on the closure of the branch of Habels, an independent retail furniture store, on Black Swan Yard in Andover, England to concentrate more on its specialist bed store in Winchester.
- Bruegger's fails to get the dough. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/19/98, Vol. 37 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the closure of all four Bruegger's Bagel stores in Westchester County, New York. Reason for closure of the stores; Location sites; Number of stores operated by parent firm Bruegger's Corp. in the United States and Canada; Failed efforts of Bruegger's to dominate the bagel industry;...
- Dickins & Jones to join Repent Street casualties. // In-Store;Jul2005, p5
Reports on the expected closure of Dickins & Jones department store and Laura Ashley's flagship branch in London, England. Reasons behind the closure of department stores; Impact of the increase in rental rates on the department stores; Reaction of Crown Estate, landlord for the stores, to the...
- Robb & Stucky closes boutique store in Florida. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;8/24/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p8
The article reports on the closure of the 25,000 square-foot boutique concept store of Robb & Stucky in Coral Gables, Florida as part of its 2008 plan to exit poor-performing properties. Fred Berk, president of the company, states that the store did not worked out as expected; however, he...
- ADI opens branch number 100. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p34
Gives information on ADI, a security and low voltage products distributor, of Syosset, New York, which has opened its 100 branch in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Location of the branch; Reference to products distributed by ADI.
- Japanese Chain to Open 9th U.S. Location. // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;7/ 5/2011, p4
The article reports that the Japanese supermarket chain Mitsuwa Marketplace will open its ninth store in the U.S. in the Heritage Plaza shopping center in Irvine, California in 2011.
- Kohl's prepares to enter new markets. // Home Textiles Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p4
Reports the opening of the store branches of Kohl Corp. in the U.S. Designs of the store branches; Partnership with a Hispanic advertising agency; Concentration on the improvement and productivity of its print and direct mail campaigns.
- Dealers install Lane galleries in stores across the country. // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p28
Reports on the launching of branch stores among the furniture industry in the U.S. Expansion of client base; Increase of sales revenue; Extension of the showroom space.
- ALLTELL expanding. // Inside Tucson Business;07/31/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p7
Reports that communications equipment retailer ALLTELL has opened two branch stores in Tucson, Arizona.