Brushless Direct-Current Premix Gas Blowers
- It's the final countdown. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Nov2008, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p24
The article provides information on the 2009 Low Carbon Performance Awards in Great Britain. Entries must be submitted by the end of November 2008 to qualify for the awards, which aim to recognize proven achievements in delivering carbon savings in commercial buildings. The different categories...
- SNC Lavalin set to cool the military. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/11/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 32, p13
Reports the contract signing between SNC Lavalin and National Central Cooling Company for the construction of cooling plants and distribution network at the Zayed Military City in United Arab Emirates. Value of the contract; Increase in the cooling capacity of the plants; Projection on revenues...
- Texas county contracts for largest central heating-cooling plant. Schulz, Gene Church // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/07/96, Vol. 199 Issue 6, p3
Reports on planning developments for the construction of a central heating and cooling plant in Harris County, Texas. Analysis of potential energy savings for the proposed plant; Construction cost; Description of the proposed plant; Comments from the developers. INSETS: Potential communication...
- District cooling installed in Tampa for businesses. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;07/26/99, Vol. 207 Issue 13, p19
Reports on the installation of a district cooling facility in Tampa, Florida by TECO/BGA Ltd., a partnership between Bosek, Gibsob and Associates and the senior partners of Tampa Bay Trane. Size of the facility; Cost of construction; Features.
- Ice cold, on the rocks. Harloe, Lorelei // Electric Perspectives;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p77
Focuses on the Public Service Company of Colorado providing district cooling in downtown Denver, Colorado. How district cooling works; History of district cooling; Benefits of district cooling.
- June AC, pump shipments up. // Snips;Oct2010, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p52
The article discusses a reports from the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) which reveals that U.S. shipments of central air conditioners and air-source heat pumps reached 808,394 in June 2010, a 2% hike from the same month in 2009.
- Empower set to close syndicated loan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/28/2014, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p16
The article reports on the syndication of a 600-million U.S. dollar loan of Empower, a district cooling company in United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- BUILDING AND CLIMATE CHANGE: A GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY. Sackett, Jessie // Environmental Design & Construction;Jul2007, Vol. 10 Issue 7, ps68
The article reports that adoption of green building can help stop climate change in the U.S. It is estimated that by building new commercial green buildings, more than six million metric tons of carbon dioxide can be saved. By building green, the building industry in the U.S. has the opportunity...
- Biomass -- Can you see the wood for the trees? Dolby, Steve // Heating & Ventilating Review;Mar2011, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p26
The article foresees a greater demand for biomass heating systems to replace fossil fuel-based heating in commercial buildings in Great Britain, especially after the expected passage of the Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI) by the British government as part of its drive to reduce carbon dioxide...