New High School's Hybrid HVAC System Features Single-Pipe Hydronic System
- Boilers team with other upgrades to fuel 70% energy savings in California district. // Engineered Systems;Mar2008, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p14
The article highlights the different renovations and upgrades to school buildings to save energy up to 70% in California district. According to the author, co-founder of M/E Systems Engineering Engineer Keith Ritter has installed the AERCO KC1000 and Benchmark 2.0 boilers for it can deliver...
- Linc Mech. provides funding for schools' HVAC. // Contractor Magazine;Sep2010, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on the move of the technology solutions providers Linc Mechanical LLC and Energy Technologies Inc. to create a partnership to provide funding for the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system of the Northwest Area School District in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- New Chillers, Controls Make the Grade. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/1/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 1, p27
The article reports on the upgrading of heating and ventilating units in Waterloo Community Schools for the upcoming enrollment in Iowa. Director of operational services for the district Marty Metcalf and school officials work on with Trane Co.'s sales office to acquire a plan in upgrading the...
- Not making the grade. Turpin, Joanna R. // Engineered Systems;Apr98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p46
Discusses the improper ventilation problem of many K-12 schools in the United States. Statistics from 1995 report `School Facilities: Condition of America's Schools'; Why schools do not meet the ventilation standards. INSET: Commissioning as the standard?.
- What's up in the school market. Hayner, Anne M. // Engineered Systems;Feb95, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p4
Focuses on the trends in the school market for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (hvac) engineers and manufacturers. Issue of indoor air quality (IAQ); Popularity of heat recovery ventilators; Guaranteed payback.
- School market blooms for HVAC. Eade, Robert // Engineered Systems;Feb95, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p25
Focuses on the school market for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (hvac) products in the United States. Comfort and health; Major forces driving school market; Regional problems; Indoor air quality problems; Building management.
- Efficiency in Education. Anesi, Jen // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/4/2014, Vol. 252 Issue 14, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses reports within the issue on topics including the HVAC systems upgrades for school buildings, energy-saving upgrades in school HVAC systems, and financing options for HVAC upgrades in school districts.
- Wholly green. Miodonski, Bob // Plumbing & Mechanical;Feb2013, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p26
The article discusses the whole-house approach of Minnick's in providing energy saving solutions to their custoemrs. It states that Minnick's views a building as a system with heating and cooling as its major components. It adds that the company is planning to incorporate plumbing and electrical...
- Briefs. Faloon, Kelly // Supply House Times;Jan2001, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p27
Presents Internet-related news items concerning the hydronics, heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration industries in the United States, for the month of January 2001. Bestroute.com's appointment of Gregg Cooper as distributor sales manager; Johnson Controls Inc.'s launch of an...