2010: You Say You Want A Revolution
- 60sec. With Eric Schurenberg Managing Editor, Money. Granatstein, Lisa // MediaWeek;10/18/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p43
Presents an interview with Eric Schurenberg, managing editor of the magazine "Money." List of topics that interest readers according to Schurenberg; Magazine sections or columns developed by Schurenberg to address the topics that interest readers; Changes in the magazine.
- Reading from the right. Cavanagh, Sean // Education Week;9/21/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p33
The article profiles Neal Frey, who works as an educational publishers. He reads textbooks for a living, a job he finds singularly fulfilling. Frey reads textbooks differently from the way most people did when they were in school. He combs through them line by line, recording page numbers and...
- Retroactive Indexing. Ferguson, James J. // Texas Heart Institute Journal;2004, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p205
Discusses changes in the format and publication of the "Texas Heart Institute Journal."
- From the Editor. Lacy // Creative Kids;Fall2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p5
The article offers information on the changes made to the "The National Voice for Kids Creative Kids," Volume 29, Number 1 and Fall 2010 issue.
- 2009 and all that. // Nature Physics;Jan2009, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses the changes in the first issue of the journal "Nature Physics," Volume 5, with regard to the journal design and editorial team.
- Editorial policy. Desbordes, Michel // International Journal of Sports Marketing & Sponsorship;Jan2015, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p153
The article presents editorial policy for the issue, which includes information on its aim, format style and submission protocol for the articles.
- From the publisher: Our journey continues. Wood, Jennifer A. // Wentzville Journal;9/26/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 39, pA2
The article offers information on several changes made in publishing of the periodical including name change, reformatting of articles and introduction of navigational aids.
- DIFFERENT LOOK. Marsh, Don // Concrete Products;Sep2002, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p4
Editorial. Presents several changes on the format of the periodical 'Concrete Products.' Information for ready mixed and manufactured-concrete producers; Removal of the 'Quality Management' section.
- Correspondence. Talbot, Francis X.; Lucey, Charles; Eno, Ruth H.; Masterson, William F.; McManus, William E. // America;10/5/1946, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p28
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the previous issues including "Leo XIII and Anglican Orders," "Lunches for School Children," in the September 7, 1946 issue, and one which criticizes the new format or design of the journal's recent issues.