- Geofaultic. // Plumbing & Mechanical;Apr2012, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p16
The article presents a diagram related to an on/off water-to-water heat pump connected to a highly zoned radiant floor heating system, and information on the book "Modern Hydronic Heating For Residential & Light Commercial Buildings," by John Siegenthaler. Offerings of Siegenthaler's website,...
- ASHRAE revises ground source heat pump book. // Snips;May2015, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p18
No abstract available.
- Making news accessible. Sloan, Jeff // Composites Technology;Feb2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor describes the printed news section of the magazine, cites information on "The CompositesWorld Weekly" e-newsletter and the CompositesWorld Web site's Home Page.
- A Digital Doll Universe. Ferg, Carie // Dolls;Holiday2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p7
The article provides information on the online offerings of "Dolls" magazine, including its Web site and its electronic newsletter.
- Appendix B: Government Contract and Fiscal Law Websites & Electronic Newsletters. // Army Lawyer;Jan2008, Issue 416, p122
A variety of government contract and fiscal law Web sites and electronic newsletters that relate to articles that appeared in the January 2008 issue of "The Army Lawyer" are presented.
- Strategies for attracting repeat Web visitors. Outing, Steve // Editor & Publisher;07/04/98, Vol. 131 Issue 27, p4
Suggests ways on how to increase repeat usage of news Web sites. Includes sending e-mail reminders to users; Print promotion of online content; Reader empowerment.
- Don't miss the latest news. // Electronics Weekly;7/8/2009, Issue 2391, p22
The article encourages readers to sign up for the Electronics Weekly daily e-mail newsletter through the website "electronicsweekly.com."
- SICK OF SPAM? McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Feb2001, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p24
Provides information on Web sites that offer subscription to an e-mail newsletter. Daily e-mail from TipWorld; Tips offered by CyberTip4theDay.
- UNDER THE HOOD. // AutoWeek;8/20/2012, Vol. 62 Issue 17, p10
The article focuses on the offerings of the journal's website, autoweek.com, including newsletters, gearstore, and AWGplus.