Oklahoma's Keating Taps Transport Secretary
- Pam Warren, Secretary of Administration. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p32
Details the duties of Pam Warren, secretary of administration in Oklahoma. Management of state boards; Provision of services to state agencies; Supervision of the printing services of the state.
- Speculation Abounds on Okla. Transportation Chief. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;05/08/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31134, p4
Reports on the speculated replacement of Transportation Secretary Neal McCaleb by Transportation Commission chairman Herschal Crow in Oklahoma. Commitment for a media-free selection; Issue on the replacement speculation; Nomination of former state Transportation Secretary Delmas Ford.
- Capital Intelligence. // Travel Agent;02/26/2001, Vol. 303 Issue 3, p115
Reports developments in the transportation industry in United States as of February 2001. Concerns over poor airline service; Nomination of Charles James as attorney general in the antitrust division of the Department of Justice; Estimates of the revenue passengers miles.
- Transportation Officials Quit Over Garvee Issue. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/31/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31007, p3
Reports that two Oklahoma transportation commissioners have resigned to show their opposition to a Garvee bond package scheduled for 2001. Resignation of district commissioners Jerry Ryan and Bill Johnson; Number of road projects to be funded by the bonds; Total amount of bonds to be issued.
- ARRIVALS, DEPARTURES. // Government Executive;Nov2001, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p76
Reports developments in the transportation sector in the United States. Appointment of Tim Burke as director of Travel Management Policy at the Global Services Administration; Responsibilities of Burke in directing travel management policies; Retirement of Mary Lou McHugh, assistant deputy...
- Transportation and Logistics Programs: Criteria for Faculty Hiring and Retention. Collison, Fredrick M. // Transportation Journal (American Society of Transportation & Log;Fall90, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p44
The article focuses on the status of transportation and logistics programs and the criteria for faculty hiring and retention in the U.S. To determine the criteria that transportation and logistics programs use for hiring and retention decisions, a written questionnaire was sent to all colleges...
- THE BALLAD OF BOB KERR. GERKIN, STEVE // This Land;11/1/2012, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p16
A biography of Oklahoma Governor Robert S. Kerr, also known as Bob Kerr, is presented. He is born in Ada, Oklahoma and he became the first from his lineage to sit as Governor in Oklahoma from 1943-1947. He is married to Reba Shelton who died after giving birth to their third baby. Kerr was known...
- Rep. J.C. Watts. Stanton, Robert // Headway;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p16
Features Representative J.C. Watts (R-Okla.). His view on faith and family; Information on the American Community Renewal Project bill he introduced; His philosophy as a public official.
- Mary Peters joins HDR. // Roads & Bridges;Dec2005, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p12
Reports on the appointment of Mary Peters as the national director for transportation policy and consulting of HDR in the U.S. in 2005. Responsibilities of Peters in the firm's transportation program; Affiliations of Peters prior to joining HDR; Awards received by Peters.