N.Y.'s Crouse Hospital May Default on $35.5 Million of 1996 Bonds
- Crouse Hospital gets national Heart Failure Accreditation. // Business Journal (Central New York);8/12/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p3
The article reports on the Cycle I Heart Failure Accreditation status received by Syracuse, New York-based Crouse Hospital from the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- TOP RANKS: CENTRAL NEW YORK HOSPITALS. // Business Journal (Central New York);2/3/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p14
The article lists the top ranked hospitals in Central New York according to total net revenue in 2010, including Upstate University Hospital, Crouse Hospital, and Bassett Medical Center.
- Crouse Hospital appoints Barbara Ashkin to board. // Business Journal (Central New York);7/27/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p4B
The article announces that Barbara Ashkin was appointed as one of Syracuse, New York-based Crouse Hospital's board of directors.
- CNYBJ BRIEFS. // Business Journal (Central New York);2/8/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p4
The article offers news briefs related to businesses in New York such as the completion of Chris J. and Marshia K. Witting Surgical Center by Crouse Hospital in Syracuse and the appointment of Douglas Smith as vice president of Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center.
- Checkups In Aisle Five. Bitoun Blecher, Michele // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Feb99, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p18
Relates how Crouse Hospital and Wegman's grocery chain in Syracuse, New York and their Partnership for Health program help diabetics learn more about their diet. What the program entails; Comments from Jan Abbott, project director for E2M, a disease management firm that designed the program.
- Crouse earns Quality Respiratory Care Recognition. // Business Journal (Central New York);2/13/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p10
The article announces that Crouse Hospital in Syracuse, New York has received the Quality Respiratory Care Recognition (QRCR) by the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC).
- N.Y. Hospital Declares Bankruptcy. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;02/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31082, p1
Reports on Syracuse, New York-based health care provider Crouse Health Hospital's filing for protection from creditors under Chapter 11 of the bankruptcy code. Efforts to refinance its outstanding debt; Renegotiation for a letter credit with La Salle Bank.
- New York's Crouse Hospital Defaults on $13.52 Million Debt. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;7/5/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31174, p3
Reports on the default of New York's Crouse Health Hospital on its debt. Reliance on letters of credit to avoid default on two additional issues.
- Kronenberg: Crouse restructuring necessary given changes in health care. SELTZER, RICK // Business Journal (Central New York);12/7/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p1
The article reports on the statement made by doctor Paul Kronenberg on the need for Crouse Hospital in Syracuse, New York to restructure due to the changes in Medicare and Medicaid payment cuts.