NEWS IN BRIEF
- This Week's Economic Indicators. // Bondbuyer.com;10/26/2015, p1
A chart is presented that lists economic Indicators for October 19-23, 2015 including new home sales, durable goods, and consumer confidence with last report and forecast.
- Tuesday's Economic Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34203, p1
A chart is presented on economic indicators as of October 29, 2014 in the U.S. including durable goods, durable goods ex-trans and consumer confidence.
- Strong retail sales in New Zealand. // Market: Asia Pacific;Dec2003, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p5
Predicts the condition of consumer market in New Zealand in 2004. Demands for goods and services; Condition of the housing market; Consumer confidence; Household expenditure on high-end durables; Tourist arrivals.
- Upbeat Australian consumer sentiment. // Market: Asia Pacific;Apr2007, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the results of a survey on consumer confidence in Australia. Australian consumer confidence increased from February to March 2007. The survey also showed an increase in the purchase of household items and consumer interest in durable goods. Consumer sentiment was also...
- The Week Behind Us. // CRN;3/28/2005, Issue 1139, p78
Presents data on economic indicators in the U.S. in March 2005. Rise in the Producer Price Index; Number of new homes sold in February 2005; Increase of orders for durable goods.
- BBVA Watch. // Caribbean Business;11/1/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p19
Several charts indicating the economic condition of Puerto Rico are presented including total nonfarm employment, sales of existing homes in the U.S. and manufacturing orders for durable goods in the U.S.
- Tuesday's Economic Indicators. // Bondbuyer.com;10/27/2015, p16
A table is presented that shows the economic indicators in the U.S. including the durable goods, the expected transportation of durable goods, and the consumer confidence from August through October 2015.
- News In Brief: Consumer Confidence, Durable Goods Eyed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p2
Focuses on the durable goods and consumer confidence report in the U.S. Expected percentage increase in capital goods; Rebound expected in consumer confidence report; Predictions for home sales data.
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF. // Las Vegas Business Press;04/30/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p3
Reports on business-related news briefs in the United States, current as of April 30, 2001. Price range of single-family homes in Santa Clara County, California; Consumer confidence index for April; Increase in the manufacture and demand for durable consumer goods in March 2001.