The Way of the 'Warrior.'
- Delray Beach police, Fire sues Citi unit for damages. // Pensions & Investments;11/24/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p19
The article presents information on the lawsuit involving Delray Beach Police & Firefighters Pension System, and Smith Barney Asset Management, a unit of Citigroup Global Markets. Delray Beach estimated it sustained at least $9 million in investment damages over alleged fiduciary breaches in the...
- Sponsors go 'Green' for Sundance. Morfoot, Addie // Daily Variety;1/17/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 14, p14
The article reports that Lexus and Smith Barney are sponsoring the Sundance Channel's television series "The Green." The article also states that the broadcast is scheduled to start from April 17, 2007 which will feature original programming and documentaries on different environmental issues....
- Sinking Feeling for Funds. Albano, Christine; Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/12/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32421, p1
The article reports on the poor total return performance of municipal bond mutual funds due to the rising interest rates in the second quarter of 2006 in the U.S. Kathy Bramlage, senior portfolio manager of Value Line Inc., stated that it has been a frustrating market for them. Joe Deane,...
- IOWA: Polk GOs Another Way. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p42
Reports on the sale of general obligation (GO) bonds by the government of Polk County, Iowa to pay for Iowa Events Center project in Des Moines, Iowa. Reasons for the sale of GO bonds.
- Analysts: First-Ever Mexican Municipal Debt Issue Could Spark More Deals . Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p6
Reports on the sale of certification of obligation deal of municipal debt issuance in Mexico. Estimated amount of the obligation deal; Necessity for the sale of obligation bonds; Preference of Mexican bonds in the international market.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p32
No abstract available.
- Trader talk. Easton, Steve // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/30/94, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p28A
Focuses on the bond market trading performance in Indianapolis, Indiana as of May 30, 1994. Effect of increased bids of commodity prices on inflation; Increase in stock prices for the week May 30 to June 5, 1994 compared with stock prices performances for the previous week; Company losers and...
- Some bond managers report gains. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;8/05/96, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p10
Reports on assets gains and losses of fixed-income mutual funds for the year through May 31, 1996. Gain of bond funds run by Vanguard, Merrill Lynch and PIMPCO Advisors; Losses by Franklin/Templeton, Fidelity, Putnam Funds, Mellon/Dreyfus, American Express, Kemper Funds and Dean Witter.
- Westchester County Selling $173M in Pilot Program. PHILLIPS, TED // Bond Buyer;2/9/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33263, p3
The article reports on the plan of the Westchester County, New York to market 173.1 million dollars of general obligation bonds on February 2010 as part of the its new-money deal since Robert Astorino was elected as county's executive.