Troy, N.Y., MAC Raised to A by S&P
- Bridgeton IDA, Mo., Cut to AA+ by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard's & Poor's to lower its rating on Bridgeton Industrial Development Authority, Missouri's health care facilities revenue bonds.
- Fla. Health District Outlook Positive. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to upgrade its outlook on West Orange Healthcare District, Florida's Series 1999A and Series 1999B bonds. Factors contributing to the bonds' positive ratings; Solid improvement of the district's financial profile.
- Downey Downgrade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p31
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to downgrade the Downey Regional Medical Center's sub-investment-grade debt in California. Continued operating losses incurred by the hospital; Downgrading of the outstanding revenue bonds, which were issued by the California Health Facilities...
- Short of Goals, Florida Bridge Downgraded. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/11/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31178, p32
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to lower its rating on the outstanding revenue bonds issued by the Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority in Florida. Standard & Poor's' removal of the toll bridge authority's rating from CreditWatch; Bridge's continuous failure to reach projected levels in...
- S&P downgrades CareGroup's bonds. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;02/04/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30572, p31
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s decision to downgrade its underlying rating on bonds issued by the Massachusetts Health and Education Facilities Authority on behalf of the CareGroup health system and its subsidiary Beth Israel Medical Center. Reasons why the bond's rating was downgraded;...
- Michigan Loses Last Triple-A. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p1
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to downgrade its rating for Michigan to AA-plus from AAA. Michigan's decision to eliminate a shortfall in the fiscal 2004 budget; Failure of the state's manufacturing-based economy to pick up speed at the pace the economy has nationally; Impact of...
- Will Forest Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p31
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to upgrade the Will County Forest Preserve District's debt to AA from A-plus based on the strong tax base growth in the district in Illinois.
- Melissa, Tex., GO Debt Cut to BBB-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p2
The article reports that the Standard & Poor's Corp. has downgraded the general obligation bond of Melissa, Texas. The rating was lowered to BBB-minus from BBB due to the city's increased debt burden and continued fluctuation of its financial position. The downgrade affects $3 million of general...
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Temple University Health System. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32329, p4
The article reports on the decision of Standard & Poor to revise its outlook to negative from stable on the Series 2003A bonds issued for Temple University Health System. Standard & Poor cited Temple University Health System's "significant operating loss" for the first half of fiscal 2006 for...