Riding Into the Sunset
- Increase in housing tax credit may help raise bond cap. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;01/15/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30311, p4
Focuses on the possible positive effects of President Bill Clinton's administration's proposed 40 percent increase in the low-income housing tax credit for municipal bond cap in 1998. Remarks from John McEvoy, executive director of the National Council of State Housing Executives; Proposal for...
- The Significant Seven. Ott, Bill // Booklist;3/15/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 14, p26
Reviews the book "The Significant Seven," by John McEvoy.
- Part Retirement, Part Resort. Stevenson, Jaclyn C. // BusinessWest;4/30/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p53
The article focuses on the construction of the second phase of Gardens of Wilbraham which will add more homes to its acreage and a number of new amenities in Massachusetts. It is stated that the construction is geared towards the facility's mission as a "continuing care retirement community"...
- Close Call. Dodge, Dennis // Booklist;2/1/2008, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p30
Reviews the book "Close Call" by John McEvoy
- Riders Down. Dodge, Dennis // Booklist;2/15/2006, Vol. 102 Issue 12, p50
Reviews the book â€œRiders Down,â€ by John McEvoy.
- Riders Down. // Publishers Weekly;1/16/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 3, p40
The article reviews the book "Riders Down," by John McEvoy.
- Blind Switch (Book). Klett, Rex E. // Library Journal;7/15/2004, Vol. 129 Issue 12, p63
Reviews the book "Blind Switch," by John McEvoy.
- Spokane's Largest Retirement Homes. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p53
Presents a chart depicting the largest retirement homes in Spokane, Washington. Number of units at Rockwood South; Cost range of homes at Cathedral Plaza; Amenities offered at Park Tower.
- 'Say on pay' bill clears U.S. House. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/1/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 24, p1A
The article reports that the U.S. House of Representatives passed the "Shareholder Vote on Executive Compensation Act" by a 269-134 vote. The proposed law would let shareholders vote on a company's executive compensation plans. It would also require a shareholder vote on previously undisclosed...