Washington State Math Test Question Adds Up To Problem for Riverside Publishing
- DATABANK. // Education Week;11/30/1988, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p8
The article presents the standards for test developers and users included in the new "Code of Fair Testing Practices in Education" in the U.S. The code was developed by a joint committee representing major testing and professional organizations. Its signers include the American College Testing...
- Riverside Publishing Wins $1.6M Norm-Referenced Standardized Test Contract In Utah. // Educational Marketer;6/14/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p1
Riverside Publishing wins $1.6m norm-referenced standardized test contract in Utah.
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/19/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 15, p8
The article mentions the launch of Gates-MacGinitie Reading Test online by Riverside Publishing Co., the testing arm of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;9/10/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p8
The article offers brief information on the Woodcock Interpretation and Instructional Interventions Program 2.0 software from Riverside Publishing Co.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ... // Educational Marketer;5/30/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p8
The article announces the distribution partnership between formative assessment platform provider MasteryConnect and Riverside Publishing and the partnership between customized learning solutions provider Cengage Learning Inc. and classroom-engagement technology provider Echo360.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ... // Electronic Education Report;6/6/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p8
The article offers news briefs related to partnerships among educational companies which include a distribution partnership between MasteryConnect and Riverside Publishing Co., the testing arm of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. (HMH), and the collaboration between Microsoft Corp. and HMH.
- CTB and Riverside Win Formative Assessment Contracts. // Educational Marketer;7/23/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p7
The article reports on the issues concerning the formative assessment contracts of CTB/McGraw-Hill and Riverside Publishing in the U.S. In July 2007, CTB has sealed a contract with New York City public schools to provide Acuity diagnostic and predictive assessments. Furthermore, the contract is...
- CTB/McGraw-Hill Wins $45M Arizona Testing Contract, Replacing Harcourt Assessment. // Educational Marketer;4/5/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p1
K-12 test preparer CTB/McGraw-Hill in Monterey, California, last week won the $45 million, five-year statewide testing contract for Arizona. Harcourt Assessment Corp. and Riverside Publishing, the testing arm of Houghton Mifflin Co., also competed for the contract, under which CTB will begin...
- Houghton Assessment Taps Nicholson To Replace Laramy. // Educational Marketer;6/7/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p4
Reports that Jim Nicholson, COO of Houghton Mifflin Assessment Group, has assumed the responsibility of running the group's school test publisher Riverside Publishing. Responsibility taken by Nicholson as general manager of the publisher's operations; Consideration of the Assessment Group on how...