Top Ad-Supported Networks
- Fox News Channel's Sizzling Summer. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;9/14/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 32, p10
Two charts are presented including one presenting the rating of Summer's top 20 cable networks and another presenting the rating of Summer's top 20 highest rated cable programs in the U.S. from June1- August 30, 2015 which include Fox News channel, Disney Channel, and USA Network.
- ESPN Takes October Ratings Crown. // Multichannel News;11/2/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p4
Two charts are presented listing the most-watched cable television (TV) networks in primetime and top original TV series during October 2015, based on a report from information company Nielsen, including the sports network ESPN, Turner Broadcasting Station, and the TV program "The Walking Dead."
- Fox News Tops Primetime in Third Quarter. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;10/5/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p27
The article reports that Fox News Channel is the number one network in cable primetime for the third quarter of 2015 and presents statistics related to the most-watched cable shows, and Cable's Top 10 Networks.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Cable TV in India. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/17/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts are presented which list the latent demand outlook during 2009-2014 for cable TV across the states, union territories and cities of India.
- What the web could learn from dawn of TV. LEARMONTH, MICHAEL // Advertising Age;5/14/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 20, Special section pc-2
The article examines Internet television finance. The use of a single corporate sponsor by Internet entertainment firms to finance the production of Webisodes or other original programming is considered, particularly its resemblance to how television programs were financed in the late 1940s and...
- When Crisis Go Global, CNN Has Edge on Rivals. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;10/8/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p1
Reports the availability of Cable Network News (CNN) in many markets abroad. Failure of Fox News Channel to gain international distributions; Conversion of National Broadcasting Corporation feeds to National Geographic Channel; Competition between CNBC and CNN.
- Elective Viewership. Cooper, Jim // MediaWeek;03/13/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p8
Looks at the ratings of cable news networks in election news in the United States in 2000. Ratings of CNN and Fox News Channel during the Super Tuesday primary in March; Factors affecting the ratings of cable news networks; Remarks from Steve Capus, executive producer of MSNBC's `The News With...
- Fox News Net Narrows Gap with CNN. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;03/05/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p24
Reports that the Fox News Channel surpassed the 60 million subscriber mark in the United States in February 2001. Narrowing of Cable News Network's lead in the distribution race; Cox Communications Inc. and Comcast Corp.'s rollout of the Fox News Channel sooner than was originally scheduled.
- Dobbs, Cavuto Rise In Biz-News Battles. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;10/29/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the domination of Cable News Network (CNN) and Fox News Channel (FNC) on CNBC's Business Center. Growth of the ratings of 'Your World With Neil Cavuto' and 'Lou Dobbs Moneyline; Moneyline' as the top evening business show; Average ratings of 'Business Ratings.'