- Emergency call button. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;May2012, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p47
The article offers brief information on the Butler XP emergency call button from Long Range Systems Inc., which will be exhibited at the Safety & Health Expo on May 15-17, 2012 at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England.
- RESERVATION Renaissance. Hodl, James J. // Casino Journal;Jun2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p20
Presents information on several software-based reservation systems employed in casinos. OPERA from Micros Systems Inc.; HostAlert from Ameranth Wireless Inc.; Total Control from Long Range Systems. INSETS: Upping the ante;Talk to the screen.
- EXHIBITOR ROUND-UP. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/27/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4555, p68
The article presents several products that will be exhibited at the "Hostec Marketplace" event in January 2009. The Ariane Systems will exhibit its indoor DUO 4000 kiosk and its outdoor DUO 1600 range and will also introduce its statistics and alarm module. The Minibar UK will display a range of...
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/142007, Vol. 41 Issue 20, p60
The article evaluates several products related to the restaurant industry including Samuel Adams Boston Larger beer, Long Range Systems' CurbAlert curbside to-go system and Alto-Shaam Inc.'s software designed to interface with all the company's cooking equipment to record, store and track...
- Paging All Parents. Sheppard, Pam // Your Church;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p30
The article focuses on several companies that offer paging solutions for church nurseries or Sunday schools. Long Range Systems offers three pager models: the Service Pager, the AdvertTeaser and the Coaster Call. SignsPlus offers a variety of paging options such as pre-programmed message pagers,...
- Consumers Want Nerd-free, Hands-free Technology. Lopez, Ed // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p30
Focuses on the growing market for hands-free accessories for mobile communication devices. What fueled sales of the accessories; Reason for the lukewarm stance of telecommunication carriers to hands-free devices; Main attributes sought by consumers from the accessories.
- Mobile Explosion. // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p22
Predicts the increase in the number of subscribers of mobile Internet services in the United States by 2007, according to a study. Telecommunication carriers' revenue from the Internet in 2000; Device choices that will influence mobile Internet usage patterns.
- Portable Numbers For Mobile Phones. Drucker, Elliott // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p12
Discusses number portability for mobile phones in the U.S.. Limitations of local number portability; Details on the operation of local number portability; Benefits of portable number class.
- Smarter Devices Drive Need for Tech Support. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p21
The article discusses why smarter devices like the smartphones require more technical support because of their complex nature.