- Sanyo Seeks How2TV For Online Training. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;05/21/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p14
Focuses on the agreement of Sanyo Fisher with How2TV for Web-based sales training in Los Angeles, California. Highlights of the Feature Pacs; Replacement of the video tapes by Training Pac; Presentation of award to How2TV's Pacs.
- Poised for Your Pocket. Burke, Andrew // Videomaker;Jul2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p16
The article evaluates the Sanyo VPC-HD1 Xacti from Sanyo Fisher Co. and offers detailed information about its technological specifications.
- Set Phasers to HD. Robinson, Greg // Videomaker;Jun2008, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p14
The article evaluates the camcoder Sanyo Xacti VPC-HD1000 from Sanyo Fisher Co.
- Sanyo Unveils High-Capacity Storage System. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/04/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p28
Announces Sanyo Fisher's demonstration of its first digital camera to utilize the 730-megabyte iD Photo storage disc capable of storing 11,000 digital still images or 120 minutes of video.
- Sprint PCS to offer Sanyo Internet phone. // RCR;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p47
Reports on Sprint PCS and Sanyo Fisher Co.'s exclusive agreement that calls for Sanyo to supply Sprint PCS with its Sanyo SCP-4000 phone.
- Sanyo Fisher Co. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/18/2006, Vol. 229 Issue 3, p34
The article evaluates Sanyo Fisher Co.'s Flexi-Multi ductless heat pump and offers information on the product's serviceability and noise reduction feature.
- Call waiting. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);03/02/98 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 131 Issue 9, p4
Mentions the cellular telephones, developed by Sweden's Ericsson and by TIM, which can be programmed to dial only a few numbers. Their intended market being teenagers who will be able to reach their parents; Probability that the controls can be subverted.
- Smart telephones--the next generation of powerful portables. Chase, Bob // San Diego Business Journal;03/03/97, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the development of a generation of portable telephones, called `smart phones', which enable a range of features including Internet access and electronic-mail messaging. Bridging of the gap between computers and telephones; Integration of cellular phone functionality and Wireless...
- Reach out and touch someone...without wires or fees. Kahn, Erin // Insight on the News;12/29/97, Vol. 13 Issue 48, p5
Presents information on a Motorola Talkabout Radio. Detail information on Radio; Features of radio.