Philips Exits Handset Business
- Philips and Canada's Mackenzie Health Announce CAD 300 Million. // Medical Buyer;11/19/2015, p1
The article reports that technology company Royal Philips and healthcare provider Mackenzie Health confirmed an 18-year, large scale alliance that will advance Mackenzie Health's medical technology procurement and maintenance programs for the existing Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital and the...
- Philips Intros UMA-Friendly Design. Deffree, Suzanne // Electronic News;3/21/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the completion by Royal Philips Electronics NV of its Unlicensed Mobile Access semiconductor reference design in March 2005. Accessibility of a mobile phone via wireless local area network; Benefit of such technology to a mobile phone user; Collaboration of Philips with Alcatel SA.
- LIGHTING UNDERFOOT. // Green Builder Magazine;Jan2014, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the partnership between carpet manufacturer Desso and technology company Philips for development of light-transmissive carpet system.
- CambridgeHOK appointed first Philips LED Horti Partner in the UK. // FloraCulture International;Oct2011, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p10
The article reports that CambridgeHOK was appointed a Certified Horti Partner of Philips light-emitting diode (LED) solutions for the horticultural business.
- ABB and Philips join forces in commercial building automation. // Architecture Update;May2014, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p012
The article reports on the collaboration of automation technology supplier ABB and lighting company Philips to simplify the integration of building device control and lighting systems for commercial buildings.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;7/26/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 143, p3
This article reports on the long-term partnership formed between Royal Philips Electronics and SpineMark to build centers for spine care globally.
- ABB, Philips integrate building automation expertise. // Electrical Monitor;Apr2014, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p8
The article reports that Koninklijke Philips Electronics NV has entered into a partnership with automation technologies provider ABB Inc. under which lighting systems of Philips will have automation software of ABB.
- Nokia, Philips Team with German
Transport Network for NFC Trial. // Electronic News;11/8/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 45, pN.PAG
Reports on a partnership formed by Nokia, Royal Philips Electronics and Rhein-Main Verkehrsverbund (RMV), the public transportation authority for Frankfurt, Germany, for the trial of a near field communication ticketing solution. Features of a cellular telephone from Nokia to be used in the...
- Philips partners with the Stockholm County Council and Karolinska University Hospital to meet future demands of health care. // Sensors;5/16/2014, p1
The article reports on the partnership agreement of electronics company Royal Philips with the Stockholm County Council (SCC) and Karolinska University in Sweden for research and innovation collaboration in the health care industry.