BT And Deutsche Telekom To Partner In 3G
- Deutsche Will Buy One 2 One. // Wireless Week;08/09/99, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p1
Reports that Deutsche Telekom AG of Germany will buy One 2 One, a mobile network operator based in Great Britain. Value of the transaction; Size of One 2 One in Great Britain; Expectations on the acquisition.
- Telekom wins one 2 one in $13.6B cash, debt deal. // RCR;08/09/99, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p2
Reports that Deutsche Telekom has won a bid to buy British mobile carrier One 2 One in a deal valued at about $13.6 billion. Deutsche Telekom's declaration of its desire to become a global player through acquisitions of mobile phone companies, Internet service providers and information systems...
- One 2 One moots standalone B2B brand. // Marketing Week;3/8/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p6
Cites the plan of Deutsche Telekom-owned One 2 One mobile phone network is considering using a separate brand to target business customers. Aim to use either the T-Mobile brand or the parent company's name; Possible teamup with a computer or information technology company.
- Telekom Acquisition Signals German's Global Learnings. Quigley, Paul // Wireless Week;08/23/99, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p19
Focuses on the acquisition of One 2 One by telecommunication company Deutsche Telekom. Implications of the deal on a previous failure to acquire Olivetti SpA; Amount involved in the deal; Views of analysts on the acquisition.
- One to watch. Day, Julia // Marketing Week;9/9/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p24
Analyzes the global market prospects of German telecommunications firm Deutsche Telekom after its acquisition of British mobile phone operator One 2 One. Plan to consolidate Deutsche's mobile and Internet firms and One 2 One to form the basis of a pan-European mobile brand; International...
- DT plans One 2 One rebranding. Day, Julia // Marketing Week;11/9/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p5
Reports on the plans of Deutsche Telekom AG to launch a marketing campaign to rebrand the cellular telephone business of One 2 One Ltd. in Great Britain. Strategies to complement the companies' telecommunication businesses.
- One 2 One unveils new image and youth brand. Jardine, Alexandra // Marketing (00253650);9/2/1999, p5
Reports on One 2 One Ltd.'s marketing drive aimed at repositioning the company as a total mobile communications provider in Great Britain. Changes in the company's advertising slogan; Emphasis of the company's marketing campaign.
- Thinking local; acting local. Scales, Ian // America's Network;5/1/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p10
Focuses on the globalization of the telecommunication industry in Europe as of May 2002. Views of France Telecom and Deutsche Telekom on mobile technology; Network strategy of British Telecom; Problems of Internet service provider Wanadoo.
- Network sharing to relieve cost burdens. Golden, Paul // Global Wireless;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the application of network sharing to relieve the cost of building individual third-generation networks. Supporters of network sharing in Europe; Cooperation between British Telecommunications and Deutsche Telekom on network building in Germany and Great Britain; Information on...