Vet Heads New AT&T Affiliate
- AT&T Wireless signs roaming agreement with Edge Wireless. // RCR Wireless News;4/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p14
Reports on a Global System for Mobile Communications/General Packet Radio Service (GSM/GPRS) roaming agreement signed by AT&T Wireless Services Inc. with Edge Wireless LLC in 2003. Information on the GSM/GPRS network being constructed by Edge Wireless as part of the deal.
- AT&T Brings Zed To America. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p12
Reports on the launch of the zed data service in the United States by AT&T Wireless. Features of the service; Significance of the launch.
- Wanted: A Long Term Commitment. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p14
Reports on the trend for two-year service agreements with wireless communication carriers in the U.S.. Reasons for the emphasis on two-year commitments; Incentives of a contract from Verizon Wireless; Details on a program of AT& Wireless; Other companies that avoid the trend.
- Wireless nirvana. Sextro, Darren // Wireless Review;02/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p216
Discusses several development stages experienced by wireless service providers. Pre-competition period; Flurry of market competition; Company's reactionary response to market changes; Reorganization of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. during its `work smarter, not just faster phase.'
- PocketNet Redux. Goldman, Chris // Wireless Review;06/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p7
Reports on the Digital PocketNet service of AT&T Wireless Services Incorporated. View of analysts on the service; Rate of the service.
- Rapid Response. Harter, Betsy // Wireless Review;11/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p3
Reports on the telecommunication service offered by AT&T Wireless Services Incorporated. Capacity of the company in dealing with disasters; Process used by the company for planned events; Reason of AT&T for working with its competitors. INSET: Survivability Plans Speed Recovery.
- The E-Mail Connection. // Wireless Review;06/01/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p72
Presents actual random calls made to the customer service departments of United States communication carriers, Verizon Wireless and AT&T Wireless, to determine their services for mobile workers that would like to access their corporate e-mail accounts via their mobile devices. Situation...
- AT&T Wireless Group tops profit growth. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p16
Reports on the leadership of AT&T Wireless group in profit growth among telecommunication companies in the United States for 2000.
- AT&T's Go Phone dials up plans for supermarket sales. Cleland, Kim; Ross, Chuck // Advertising Age;7/22/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 30, p12
Reports that AT&T Wireless is planning a national advertising campaign for its Go Phone cellular phone in supermarket chains and warehouse clubs. Discussions with Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Co., Pathmark and Shop Rite; Comments by vice president for marketing Neve Savage; Handling of and...