- A.G. Edwards reports record retail sales. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30710, p5
Reports that Saint Louis, Missouri-based bond trading firm A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. has posted a record retail sales as of August 23, 1999. Increase yield levels; Ranking in the United States as lead-manager of negotiated transactions; Focus on the retail bond market.
- Compensation change works at 1st Chicago. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;02/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30325, p35
Reports on the success of First Chicago Capital Markets Inc.'s change in compensation system for its sales force from salary to commission. Increase in the bank's overall sales force production; Reduction in overall compensation costs.
- First Chicago NBD Corp. Littman, Margaret // Crain's Chicago Business;08/04/97, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p42
Reports that First Chicago Capital Markets Incorporated, a subsidiary of First Chicago NBD Corporation, got the go-ahead from the Federal Reserve Board to underwrite and deal in equities. Information on a deal between First Chicago and Robert W. Baird & Company of Milwaukee.
- A.G. Edwards Adds California Trading Desk. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p7
The article reports on A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.'s opening of a municipal bond trading desk in California. The trading desk will be responsible for municipal secondary tradings for the states of California, Nevada and Hawaii. It is the second regional effort of the company.
- New Hampshire Authority Heads to Market With $30M Deal. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p28
The article reports that the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority will sell about $30 million of new and refunding revenue bonds to finance single-family mortgages. The underwriting team will be UBS Securities LLC, Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. The bond counsel on the...
- INVESTMENTS. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/8/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p32
Presents an update on the performance of the U.S. stock market from February 25 to March 3, 2004. Percent of increase in the stock price indexes; Updates on companies looking for potential stock buyers; Statistics cited by A.G. Edwards & Sons regarding the value of bond yields.
- Hawaii DOT Readies $96M Sale to Fund Harbor Improvements. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;6/22/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32408, p6
The article reports on Hawaii's Department of Transportation's negotiated sale of bonds on June 26 and 27, 2006 led by A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. According to the article, the deal is part of a $366 million, six-year capital improvement program designed to expand the capacity of harbors across...
- HAWAII: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p40
Ranks the top five organizations and companies involved in bond trading in Hawaii during the first half of 2001. A.G. Edwards Inc.; Hawaii Department of Transportation; Pillsbury Winthrop.
- Port's Monopoly Money. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31889, p39
Reports on the positive ratings assigned by the three major rating agencies to the Hawaii Department of Transportation Harbor System's revenue bonds. Port's plan to issue the bonds in a negotiated sale underwritten by A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.; Total amount of the revenue bonds to be issued.