- SSM Tinkers With Debt Portfolio. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/23/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34097, p1
The article reports that SSM Health Care will sell 260 million U.S. dollars of bonds in order to streamline the health system's annual interest costs and reduce overall cost of capital as of April 2014. It mentions that Missouri Health and Educational Facilities Authority will serve as conduit,...
- San Diego's Sharp HealthCare Gets Upgrade Ahead of $168M Deal. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;1/21/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34046, p1
The article reports that the bond ratings firm Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has upgraded San Diego, California-based Sharp HealthCare's revenue bonds to AA-minus from A-plus as of 2014. It informs that Sharp will use the proceeds from the bond sale to fund capital expenditures. It also...
- Texas Children's Hospital in Houston Plans $354M Issue. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;5/7/2015, p28
The article reports on the plan of the Texas Children's Hospital to issue $354 million debt that include fixed and variable rate bonds to fund a major expansion, with Wells Fargo Securities LLC and JP Morgan CHase & Co. as senior managers and Harris County Cultural Education Facilities Finance...
- Ponder Sets Up Beachhead in Northeast With New Hire. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/24/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31539, p6
Reports that Chicago-based advisory firm Ponder & Co. has formally established a presence in the Northeastern region of the U.S. with the hiring of Francis C. Taylor as of December 2002. Background of Taylor; Previous positions held by Taylor. Ranking of Ponder among financial advisory firms in...
- Pondering Health Care. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;03/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31107, p1
Reports on Chicago, Illinois-based Ponder & Co.'s plan to focus on health care. Strategic plans of the health care financial adviser under the leadership of David Atchison; Career history of Atchison; Efforts of the company to broaden its revenue base; Profile of the company.
- Ex-HealthTrust exec heads new Ponder group. // Modern Healthcare;2/21/94, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p37
Reports on the decision of Joshua A. Nemzoff, lead negotiator for HealthTrust--The Hospital Co. in its pending deal to buy Holy Cross Health Services, to head a mergers and acquisitions group for Ponder & Co. Ponder's decision to establish a separate unit to provide merger-related services;...
- Financial planning models 11. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Dec95 Supplement, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p52
Gives information on companies which provides financial planning models. Ponder & Company; Meridian Bank.
- You can go home again: Atchison returns to ponder after many years. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;07/29/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30693, p31
Reports on health care banker David Atchison's return to Illinois-based Ponder & Co. as senior vice president and principal. Starting of Atchison's career in the company; Career progression and achievements; Offer of stake ownership as motivation for Atchison's return; Job description.
- Ponder & Co. spins off acquisitions unit. // Modern Healthcare;5/8/95, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p17
Reports that the mergers and division of Ponder & Co. has spun off into a separate company, Hospital Acquisition Corp. Joshua Nemzoff as the division founder.