- Lovells agrees merger to provide global service. // EuroProperty;12/21/2009, p2
The article reports that law firms Lovells and Hogan & Hartson LLP has decided to merge their business to offer a better service to their clients.
- Hogan partner heads 'reverse spin-off' to service larger clients' international needs. Phillips, Tom // Lawyer;4/5/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p8
The article reports on the decision of Christoph Wagner, one of the partners at Hogan & Hartson LLP to stay within the firm despite some of his colleagues setting up another firm, stating that his practice needs the backing of an international law company.
- Hogan teams up with Mary Ward Legal Centre to offer debt advice. Parker, Jon // Lawyer;8/7/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p7
The article focuses on Washington D.C.-based Hogan & Hartson LLP which has teamed up with the Mary Ward Legal Centre in London, England to offer free specialist debt advice. As per the agreement, four partners and 21 assistants from the company's London office will volunteer on a rational basis...
- Shifting Gears. Sullivan, Jamie // Corporate Legal Times;Aug2002, Vol. 12 Issue 129, p65
Reports that former U.S. federal government attorney Loretta E. Lynch has joined the New York office of Hogan and Hartson as a partner. Expiration of Lynch's term as U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York; Reasons for wanting to go into private practice; High-profile issues that...
- Trans-Atlantic Clout. Moore, W. John // National Journal;2/05/2000, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p421
Discusses the significance of Hogan & Hartson's hiring of Hugo Paeman, who was chief of the European Commission's Washington delegation. Description of the Hogan & Hartson law firm; Paeman's duty in the firm; Impact of the global expansion of lobbying.
- Lovells' junior partners face Hogan-style pay. Taylor, Margaret // Lawyer;3/8/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p1
The article discusses how Lovells LLP, an international law firm based in London, England, pays their salaried partners by abolishing a profit-linked portion in favour of a performance-related bonus to copy the payment scheme of Hogan & Hartson LLP, also an internationl law firm based in...
- Hogan &Hartson hires third Dorsey partner in a month. Hoare, Steve // Lawyer;11/24/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p2
Reports on the hiring of John Basnage by law firm Hogan and Hartson. Reaction of Basnage to his appointment; Specialization of Basnage.
- Hill People. Sangillo, Gregg; Lunney, Kellie // National Journal;9/24/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p2960
Reports on the appointment of Kevin Roper as lobbyist with Hogan & Hartson in the U.S. Political issues to be targeted by Roper; Personal background; Career highlights in the government sector.
- Hogan takes a lead role in restructuring Afghani law. Malkin, Brendan // Lawyer;6/23/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p16
Reports that Great Britain-based law firm Hogan and Hartson is spearheading a project to draw up a commercial contract legislation for Afghanistan. Comment of Hogan partner leading the project Steve Robinson regarding the restructuring of the commercial contract law; Experience of Robinson in...